Chapter 4

Andy's Pov

The Judge as well?!? Who did Autumn think she was? These thoughts raced through my head all night as i came up with a plan. Sleep was out of the question that night and eventually i watched the sunrise on the day that was only two away from my best friends arrival. I looked across the street and seen Audreys car but not Autumn's. I went over and knocked on the door. Audrey answered in a state that obviously hinted at a sleepless night on her end as well. " I'm sorry, but I just have to know something" she sighed resigned "what?" I was hesitant as i asked "was the judge the only other one?" She obviously felt bad for me as she answered "No. I know for sure she has also been with Seth Amos. At this point I'm thinking it is anybodys guess who else she has been with" Her tone seemed to automatically harden at the direct reference of Autumn. As i took in this new information I searched inside myself for any sign of sadness but I could only feel numbness at this point,. I thought we would be together. I was no longer able to form words so I walked down the drive and back to my house. I didn't even look back to see Audrey shut the door.

Audrey's POV

I went to the Judge''s house and knocked on the door. He answered "Hey, can I help you?" I smiled slightly."I believe my sister-in-law Autumn has caused you some problems. I have come to offer a solution." He closed the door and stepped onto the porch with me "I'm listening" I proceeded to tell him my plan. I could tell he was not happy about the plan but it solved for Autumn, the only other person who knew about his affair. So I knew he would do it. We spent the next two days setting up and carrying out the plan.

Andy's POVs

The hours seemed to fly by like seconds as I sat and decided what to do. The judge was married so it would cause to much trouble. I could tell him about Seth though. That would get him on my side! I couldn't let him stay with her after this! She deserved to suffer after making me feel like this. I will take him away from her. As all of the details clicked into place as my phone rang. I answered without looking at the caller ID "Hello" I said "Hey bud, How is it going?" It was Davin's voice. "Great" I lied "How was the trip?" "Stressful." He answered "I need to stop for a drink before I head home. I was wondering if you wanted to meet at Webb's for one?" I jumped at the opportunity. If i met him I could tell him before he got home "Of course, how long till you get there?" "15 minutes he answered" I smiled perfect. I Grabbed my keys as i answered him "Perfect I'll meet you there then" We hung up and I got in mhy car and sped through town toward Webb's. I got there and walked in the bar. He walked in a few minutes later. We sat down and ordered drinks. As they were delivered I put a stop to our small talk "Now you know I am your best friend...So I have some bad news I don't want to come from anybody else. Autumn is not home tonight. While you were gone she has been seeing Seth Amos. Her car was not at your house when i left so I'm guessing that is where she is now" I watched as every emotion under the sun passed over his face. I felt bad I had to calm him down. He had to know he was not the only one who had been mistreated and tricked by Autumn "Calm down bro. To tell you the truth I've been with her to" "How dare you?" He said it with almost animalistic anger. He got up and stormed out leaving his unfinished drink on the table. I went out to start to my car and it wouldn't start. I slammed the door angrily and decided to walk home. It was on the other side of town but this was a small town so it shouldn't take to long to get home.