Chapter 5

Davin's POV
.
My own best friend?!? I thought i could trust him. I was so happy with Autumn and he destroyed that! I felt tears threatening to spill over as i thought of him, Autumn and their betrayal. Around this point in my thought process I pulled into my driveway. After a few minutes I decided to get out of the car. He destroyed my happiness, and at this moment I wanted nothing more than to destroy him. I went upstairs to my room. I got under the bed and grabbed the gun my dad had left me in his will. The smile on my face was as sick as the thoughts in my head. I snuck out of my backdoor and through the woods towards Andy's house. On my way to the backdoor I seen footprints in the dirt. That footprint was small. To small to be Andy's footprint. I did not let it distract me from my intentions for to long, and continued toward his backdoor, when I looked in I was shocked. My original plan forgotten as I seen Andy lying on the floor covered in blood. I ripped open the door and went to my late friends side. "Andy!" i screamed at him. I heard sirens in the neighborhood.They must be doing rounds. I pointed my gun in the air and fired thinking it would attract the officers attention. The door opened soon after the sheriff came in and ripped my gun out of my hands."Why did you do it?" He asked I tried to open my mouth to tell him I hadn't but he was already reading my Miranda Rights. When he finished he handcuffed my and took me outside to the car. Before I knew it we were speeding toward the Jail.