Salamander Man

Salamander Man is a Lycra who was first seen in the "I HATE ANIMALS" video on March 23, 2012. He frequently rubs his nipples and commonly sports a green hat with raised black eyes and a white unitard. He is capable of some English speech, as seen in his earlier appearances, however he usually only says, "nyes," as well as, "no," which has been heard on rare occasions. It is unknown whether it is his own language, or if it is his own interpretation of the English language.

Salamander Man was said to be born from the nipples of Pink Guy when Pink Guy sprayed the Red Spray Paint of Chin-Chin on his nipples while wearing the sacred Salamander fetus on his head, thus creating Salamander Man. It is unknown when these events occurred (or why), however. Recent research shows that he is the result of an unknown Lycra having a four way with a flute player, a Mexican, and a salamander.

In the Frankisode "CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE" Chin-Chin took Salamander Man away as a result of Frank not performing the daily sacrifice to Chin-Chin. Frank held a contest to see who could perform the best sacrifices, presenting 10 prestigious entries to Chin-Chin himself in an attempt to free Salamander Man. The contest ended on Christmas, when Filthy Frank attempted to save his friend, cursed by now, bringing the dark lord Chin-Chin the sacrifices that he successfully gathered from his fat and gay followers, forgetting his very own, and achieving the wrath of the god. When the lord of chaos Chin-Chin asked Frank why his friends were so important, Frank convinced Chin-Chin to see Salamander Man's skills. In that occasion, Salamander Man played the "The Legend Of Zelda" main theme with his assflute technique, touching the god's feelings and freeing himself. His health seems to have regenerated, but to what extent it has regenerated is unknown.

Salamander Man seems to have a sixth sense, being that he can almost always predict danger; invaders and spreading diseases moments before they attack. He warned Franku about many viruses during his rants such as the Meme Virus, Hipster Virus and Weeaboo Virus.

Salamander Man's speech consists almost exclusively of the words "Yes" (pronounced as /ni:ɛz/ or "nyes") and "No". Despite this, he mostly uses "yes" and almost never uses "no" unless in a state where he absolutely has to, such as when he is accused of being homosexual. This is shown in the video "Filthy compilation #2 ". He will also always rub his nipples while talking - which is his signature characteristic. However, He said a full sentence (Oh hey Red Dick!) in SALAMANDER MAN WHIPPING SCENE