II

6 Days after the incident
Thursday, 5:23 pm

"You've reached me! Troyeboy Sivan! Please leave me a message after the beep!"
*beep*
"It's me. Connor. I miss your voice. You haven't spoken in 5 days. I mean, I don't blame you, considering the circumstances," I chuckled grimly.
"I hope you listen to these. You've been in your room since you've come home, crying and I wish you'd let me. God, I sound so selfish..." I paused.
"Please, talk to me. It's so hard not to push you into speaking because I'm so worried about you. I need to know that you're alive and breathing. I need to know you're still there. I'm scared that you're going to hurt yourself even more." I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.
"But.... Uhhh... I-I bought you dinner. It's in the fridge. Please eat something. I don't want to force you. I really don't, no after what happened but God Troye, I'm so worried.
Tyde is flying in tonight. Did I tell you? I'll leave you two to spend time together. I guess I'll, uh, Ill go to Jim and Tan's hotel room and hang with them.
You know, if you want to spend time with your mum and dad after this, I-I, uh, I can fly you back to Australia with Tyde. They need to know you're as alright as can be for now. Laurelle keeps asking for updates. Troye, just remember that, that you are so much more than he made you out to be. So much more. And you are worth more than the world to me. I love you. I love you. I love you. And I will love you forever and always, no matter what. Don't forget that, OK? See you soon Troyeboy."