New addition to the family

Five days later,Jessica's Perspective~

Everything has been okay.They transferred Shawn to the Element kingdom.Kimberly woke up but we don't have her drink.The King gave us a talk about how we need to get our act together,and he got mad at me because of my pregnancy but I yelled back at him saying that I'm already in hell with Shawn under a spell.Right now we are having a little baby shower in the living room of the Element Kingdom.

"So Jess do you know what your baby's name is gonna be?"Kimberly asked

"Well I was thinking of Lillith Rose Mendes"I said while putting a hand on my now very huge stomach.

"That's a beautiful name."Grace said
"Thanks" I replied.
There were about thirty people here."Luke can you hand me that sandwich over there,I'm to big to get up"I begged meaning that I was just really lazy.

"Sure."He said as he got up to go get it.
"Alright everybody lets open the presents" The Element Queen said.Ugh I'm to depressed to do this.Kimberly looked over at me with a sympathetic look.Im fine I mouthed as I grabbed the plate out of Luke's hands.Here goes a long day.

~After the baby shower.~

Today was actually kind of fun.I got alto of baby girl things from diapers to a brand new crib.I walked up to Ash,Luke and Austin and asked

"Can you guys set up the furniture for the nursery?"

"Yeah anything for the new angel"Luke said while putting a hand on my now very huge belly.

"Okay creep , get to it."I said."Yes....mom"Luke said saying mom quieter
"Heard that" I said while walking away.

All day I felt super depressed but I didn't want people to know so I put on my fake smile and went on with the day.
The nursery is painted violet with Angels on them and the window has white drapes with purple polka dots.Theres a quote on the left side of the room that says 'Wherever you go whatever you do may your guardian angel watch over you'
The nursery is in a new house the King got for me and Lillith hopefully Shawn if he wakes up.I walked into the room Shawn was in and lied next to him soon after snuggling up to him.I cried that's all I have been doing for the past five days.

"You promised you would come back to me."I said through sobs."You promised."I said before I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~The next morning~

Today me and the girls are gonna put things up in the nursery.The boys put the furniture up last night.So now we just need to put away her clothes,toys,diapers and anything food related where they belong.Me and Kimberly were putting toys away,Kyleigh was putting sheets on the baby's mattress and Grace was putting Lilliths diapers in the changing stations drawers.

"So Jessica how have you been doing."Grace questioned."Fine."I said blankly.So that consist of that boring day when we finished we went back to the elemental kingdom.I walked up to Shawn's room because I had to bathe him.What I've seen it all before.

~After the bathing~

I picked up Shawn's jeans and something fell out of one of the pockets,I looked down to see the potion for Kimberlys visions.My mind was racing.I picked up the bottle and ran as fast as my fat self could.When I got to Kimberly she was in the lounge with everyone else."Kimberly!"I yelled holding up the bottle right when I stopped running I felt something warm and liquidy run down my legs.I dropped the bottle which thankfully laded on the edge of the couch.I started to panic.

"What do I do!!"

"Jess hold on we are getting Piper." Grace said.

"Somebody pick her up and bring her upstairs!" Kyleigh said.
Ash picked me up and brought me to a guest room,he lied me down on the bed as Piper came hurrying in.She took of my pants and underwear and checked me.