CHAPTER 1

LUKES POV:

"Boys! lets go we have to go to the adoption center first!" I yelled loudly because they need to hurry their asses up! "BOYS!" "LUKE WE ARE COMING DAMMIT!" Ashton needs to calm down.. or do i? I'm just really nervous. "everyone ready?" All i heard was 3 lets go's. We all agreed it was a girl that we were adopting.

When we got to the adoption center it looked so torn down, not livable. "Hello, welcome to the girls orphanage center, are you looking to adopt?" "Yes just on today!" I spoke with excitement in my voice. "GIRLS! " They all came running down and gasping while going into a straight line.

"OMG! ITS 5SOS!" "WHY ARE THEY HERE?" "HOW DO I LOOK?" "YOU LOOK FINE! HOW DO I LOOK?"

The girls acted like they've never seen a celeb before, wait they probably haven't!

"GIRLS! MANNERS!!" The lady yelled so loud i think peed myself a bit. I happen to look over to a girl who looked about 15 years old, not in a gross way! She was standing there head down holding her hands. "ash? what about her?" I whispered "Its your choice mate! your daughter." Those word stuck in my head. "your daughter. your daughter."

(Y/N) POV:

I kept my head down feet apart and held my hands. Yeah its 5sos i love them to death but maybe if i did this they would pick me and not some "fan-girl."

I happen to look up and luke was looking at me, On the outside i was calm and shy, but on the inside i was screaming and not shy. "luke started walking over to me. " Hello mate! I'm luke and this is Ashton, Calum and Michael." "Hi nice to meet you." I shyly said. "Go pack your bags, your coming with us!" I shot up stairs in excitement.

"Paper work? " i heard luke ask the devil of lady. I hated her!

LUKES POV:

She bolted up stairs she looked so happy. She came down seconds later with just a dress. I took her hand and we walked out of that hell hole.