CHAPTER 10

RECAP:
him confused "a special place?" "A special place for a special lady." I kissed him on the cheek. And we walked out, "cal where are we driving too? " "somewhere special."
A little bit of driving we were at this beautiful bridge looking down at the water. And the sunset made it even prettier.

LUKES POV:
I went up to say goodnight too the two love birds but they were already to sleep. They looked perfect together. My daughter.. My baby. I've never even told her I love her. I wonder if she hates me, I hope not.

THE NEXT MORNING.
YOUR POV:
I rolled over to see Calum looking at me.
"good morning babe."
"Good morning you perfect thing." I blushed. I had to pee so I got out of bed kissed cal and went to the washroom. I walked out and saw that I had hickeys on neck. "Calum, look at my neck." " oh shit. I'm so sorry. I guess I love you too much." " well I guess everyone will know who I belong to." He pulled me on the bed. I squealed, and bit my lip. "Dammit. You know that drives me crazy." " that's why I do it." " he kissed me hard. I was still in my bra and underwear and he was still in his underwear. "You have a great body." "Thanks caly, and you have beautiful abs." I say as I run my hands across them. " and your beautiful." He said In between kisses. He layed down on top of me his head on my chest I wrapped my legs around his body and played with his hair. "I don't think I've told you this weekend, but your so perfect. You mean the world to me. And I love u (Y/N)" I started to blush. "Awe baby. You mean the world to me. Your my first boyfriend and I love you like crazy."
I hugged Calum. I love him so much.

ASHTONS POV:
I walked in on them laying together. They looked so cute. " wake up you two. It's like 2 in the after noon." She stretched which woke up cal. He came up to kiss her. "Baby. Look." She gestured at me. "Here cover up babe." Cal have her a shirt to cover up with. " wake up sleepy head get ready for our
Tour tomorrow? "Babe, you didn't tell me about your tour tomorrow." I giggled. " I wanted to surprise you. "How?" "Your a heavy sleeper I was going to carry you to the tour bus." I giggled "aw baby." I kissed him. "I'm gonna get a bath first." I said. " can I sit in there with u?" "Uh sure if u want. Just let me get it and I'll call u in."
I went to the bathroom and started my bath. I got in, forgot to leave my brackets on. "Come on baby." He came in and sat on the toilet cover. "Your so beautiful." I blushed. "Grab me a razor from my bag please I need to shave my legs." He grabbed me a razor. And I seen a little thing pop up in his pants. I shot him a confused look and he looked down. "Can't help it babe." I giggled.