The music we had

-Blast from the past
May 16, 2005

*Ally's POV*

I never knew that I could feel so alone in my life. I felt like no one cared about me , and that I deserved all the beatings I've been been getting since I was four-years old. I really doubted that anyone would want to be my friend. "Someone would have to be blind to be your friend" , is what my dad always told me no matter how good I was during the day.

*Max's POV*

I must have been seeing stuff is what my friends told me when they caught me staring at the shyiest person in school. But what my friends saw as ugly i saw as perfection. Even tho all my friends thought I was crazy I thought I was being smart in doubting what other people said about her.

*Ally's POV*

I was known as the freak or the witch of my school. Which hurt , but with how I was already being hurt I wasn't effected by what the kids said. One day I noticed that this skinny , pale , blonde hair , blues eyes , boy was staring at me. He had bedn staring at me everyday at lunch I'd noticed in that one instant moment. In addition to noticing that he had been staring for acouple days at the most I became curious.
I wondered why he was staring for so long because im nothing special. But I just got this feeling in my cheeks that made me feel really weird. All of a sudden I see him walking over on his own free will no pressure from his friends (which he has a lot of). He had a cheesy pick up line that not even my dad would use on all the women he brought home when he couldn't walk or talk correctly.

*Max's POV*

"I know you aren't a flower , but i would love to be smelling you all night long" , the chessiest pick-up line I've ever said to a girl but for some reason it felt right to be saying that to this girl. Her laugh was just so different. She looked like she didnt know how to laugh , smile , or even have fun , and talk. I loved that about her. I never need my friends ever again I decided in just the small moment of hearing her sweet little laugh.