Foster Care?

*Nurse's POV*
"I'm getting tired can I get some sleep please", he looks like he wants to punch something. Plus he is still healing so I can't deprive him of his sleep, "Yes go ahead. I have to make a couple calls so I will check in on you two in a hour".

~two hours later~

I had been on the phone for longer than I should have and I kinda felt bad since I had promised to check in an hour ago to Max. "Sir her friend told me himself that in Ally's own way admitted that the sexual abuse is true", the whole two hours I had been on the phone arguing with the chef and throwing up the little bit of lunch I had today. "Ma'am I am going to say this as nicely as I can", he pauses to collect his breathe, "she has to tell you in her full words and that is the only way we can do anything I am sorry that we can't do more", he says the last part as im hanging up. I started getting a burning sensation on my inner thighs and it was a highly familiar sensation. "Ma'am can you hold up real quick", I wait just to hear what he has to say, "Ma'am the father of the girl patient has put her up for adoption and has signed over all of his rights dealing with her". I go to seriously hang up the phone and he stops me again, "Also ma'am the boy patient is homeless and has been put into foster care too. You can tell them both or I can come up there and tell them", I respond quickly, "I will tell them thank you for all your time sir". I hang up and run to the locker room and just sit there and think and next thing I know.......

*Max's POV*
Ally's crying wakes me making it to where I only get 30 minutes of sleep. I end up having to pee but want to bug the nurse so I just lay in my bed and listen to Ally cry and say "Im sorry" over and over again for and hour and a half. My thought get interupted by the nurse walking in with blood on her ankle and soaking through her outfit. "Did you cut your inner thigh", I ask as calmly as possible. The nurse looks down and says a four letter word and starts to cry which wakes Ally. "Cold water and a paper towel and pressure on the cuts should stop the bleeding", I say to the nurse who is trying desperately stop the bleeding. The nurse quickly runs to the bathroom which gives me some time to talk to Ally.

*Ally's POV*
I wake to blood on the floor and the nurse running to the bathroom. I look over at más that looks pissed, "Max why is there blood on the floor and why do you look so pisssed", I pause to get a small reaction and I get nothing so I continue. "Did I do something to make you mad? Is that blood mine", I get a reaction then. "She cut her inner thigh like used to and still do so obviously the answer to your other question is that it is her blood not yours", when he finishes he punches his bed sending pain up his arm and ending in him screaming. I cover my ears as the nurse comes running out of the bathroom with a bloody paper towel. "What is wrong what happened", the nurse says while running over to Max who is now trying not to cry like a baby. I try to warn her not but I end up being a second to late Max trys to choke the nurse. "Max stop it now", I scream and Max snaps out of his spell of anger just in time too. "I guess now would be a great time to tell you two that both of you are in foster care", the nurse says then passes. I look at Max in shock and start to cry. "Don't cry Ally everything will be ok. NURSE we need help", Max screams the last part which makes me cringe in pain.