Always here

*Maxs Pov*

The morning after a scare

"Is my dad home yet?", she yawns after asking i wanted to say no so bad but I can't to her. The truth was that he was passed out drunk on the couch. He is a worthless person that deserves to rot in hell but I'm not going to tell either one of them that. I'm the one always here for her , never giving up on her , paying for what she needs , and he does nothing for her. I punch the wall in front of me out of anger of thinking about what a loser he is. "Are you ok why did you punch the wall , and why didn't you answer my question? Hello is Max in there!!!!!" , she started yelling at me to get my attention , and woke up her dad. "WHO IN THE FUCKING HELL WOKE ME UP!!!!!!!!!" , he is always pissed when he gets woken up.

*Ally's POV*

I don't like when my dad yells. It scares me , and it makes me not want to exist more than I usually do. Max would hate me for having these thoughts , but he doesnt know that i have them in the first place so I'm good for now I guess.

*Max's POV*

I don't know what trigered this sense , but I just ran straight to Ally. She was rocking herself back , and fourth in the corner of her bed that she always rocks herself in. I could tell that there was going to be no school for her today. I go to help her but then her farther comes in with the belt in his hand fried up already. I dont mind if he hits me it's her that i dont want him hurting has always been like this.

*Ally's POV*

I want to protect Max from my dad , but im so scared when he comes in ready to hit someone ( by someone I mean me). All I was able to do is move my fingers fast enough to call 911. When my dad heard the usual recording when you call the police , "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency" , my dad tightened the belt in his hand to swing at me , but Max blocked it from hitting me.