So? How was it?

THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER IT'S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ IT PR NOT IT HAS NO POINT REALLY!!

----------------------------------------------------

As soon as I walk in my mom bombards me with questions

"How was it? What you do? Did you kiss? Do you like him? Did you have a good time? How was dinner? It's only 7:30 did OU not do much?.........."

"Mom, slow down how about you let me talk."

She nods her head like a little puppy

"First, all we did was have dinner. I had the Lemon Chicken with a side of potato blossoms. Yes, we kissed and no I am not going to tell you what and how it happened. I did enjoy myself. He had a pink limo to take us to dinner, I am still not sure he's the guy I want to marry though."

"Okay, we'll I had Harriet draw you a bath. You can go on up."

"thanks mom"

I head upstairs and decide to get in the jacuzzi instead of getting in the bath, I turn on the water and get undresses. I decide to watch some Netflixx so I grab my tablet and put it on the little cave-ish thing in the wall. I lean back noticing the tun is full and I sit back and enjoy the warm bubbling water.

-1 hour later-

I step out of the tub and get dressed in my night clothes. There's a knock at my door.

"Just a minute." I call

"Kay, hurry up I've been waiting for eternity actually I just got here."

"Lil!! Your here? But why?"

"Oh, you know I had to see how your evening was!"

"How'd you know about that?"

"WHAT?? Omg!! You totally forgot didn't you! Today is our monthly okay not monthly but close enough day we arranged 2 weeks Ago to be our girls night!!!!"

"How could I have forgotten??!?!? Oh it's simple insights events were absolutely atrocious!"

I make my way over to my bed and flop down bring my face in pillows.

"Well, Kay are you going to tell me?"

"Fine!"

I fill her in on all the events that had happened. Finally we fall asleep after painting our nails, gossiping on cuties, and other godly stuff.  

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!

---------Read me------

This was a filler chapter so I really didn't know what to do. Sorry if it's not the best.

VOTE? COMMENT! IDK WHAT ELSE!! :)