Part 1

Louis

*Ringggggg*

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. With something warm against back and in a room that wasn't mine. That's when the pounding in my head started and the memories of last night came flooding back.

*The night before*

"This party is going to be sick"

"Damn straight." I retorted turning to the raven haired boy

"I bet the whole school shows up."

"Uhm. Duh. Why wouldn't they. I'm Louis the Tommo fucking Tomlinson."
"And you are Zayn the jackarse Malik."

"Yeah, since you're so full of yourself lets make a bet."
"Shoot."
"The first one to hook-up with someone wins."
"Oh really?" "What do we win?"
"A thousand pounds." Zayn retorted

"You're so on." "And I heard Perrie's going to be here." I smirked. Earning a crimson blush from the boy.
"Really?" He muttered

"Yep."
Just then I heard Zayn's front door slam shut.
" Where are ya wankers at."
Sighing in relief "In the kitchen." I yelled.
As Liam walked into the room like he owned the place.
"Guess what I've got in my trunk"

Zayn and I both looked at the brown eyed boy expectantly
"A dead body? You're ex-girlfriend?" "I don't fucking know tell us."
"Well Mr. Sassy." "A keg of beer and some vodka for tonight's party."
"Fuck yeah."
I ran upstairs to reapply my eyeliner and change out my lip ring.
By the time I was finished people had already started to arrive.

*The party*

"I told you this party was going to be sick."
"This party is dope."I stated as I had finished my 9th shot of vodka. Feeling the buzz of it run through my veins. "Hey" I said as I nudged Zayn. "There's Perrie. And she looks lonely." I winked. "Maybe you should go over and cheer her up."
"Yeah." He blushed and was gone. I grabbed myself a beer and zoned out. Not even ten minuets and they were walking up the stairs. I finished my beer and started to look around.
I've got to find someone and quick. I will not lose this bet. That's when I caught sight of her. Eleanor Calder. Dancing with her friends. Seems easy enough. I walked over and asked her to dance.
"Sure." She replied.
And just like that she was grinding on me like she knew me. It was rather crowded. We were on the dance floor and every time you moved you were hitting someone. It was a mess of sweaty bodies and the strong scent of alcohol. I put my hand around her waist and asked if she wanted to go upstairs. She nodded as we made our way through the mess of sweaty bodies and people lazily kissing. I reached a bedroom door and opened it. Making sure no one was in there first.
I opened the door and she attacked my mouth. I kicked the door shut as I lead us towards the bed. I found the bed and pushed her onto it. Our mouths never breaking apart. She pulled me on top of her and I took off her shirt. Before I knew it was skin against skin. I snatched lube and a condom from my night table drawer slipped on the condom and lubed myself up. Forcefully pushing in. She let out a gasp of pain but I didn't care. This was all just a bet. Silence mostly but with a few Ahs and Uhs.
"L-Louis!" She screamed as she reached her high. "Uhh" Was all I grunted as I let my load into the condom.

*Flashback over*

I grabbed my clothes and went to walk out of the room.
"So you're going to leave without my number or a note. Not even a good-bye.?"
"Uhh. No. Sorry. This was just so I didn't lose a bet. Okay.?"

"Whatever." She retorted I almost didn't hear it . I was already at the bottom of the stairs. Seeing people passed out in random places. How do they sleep like that.