Part 2 :)

I pulled into his driveway it was long an curvy. Haha. That's what he said.
I saw only one car. Hmm. Maybe his mom is home. I don't know. It starting raining. Of course.
I ran up to his steps an knocked on the door.

Knock knock knock.

"Harry. Hey. Come in."
"Thanks" I shivered.
"So. What did you decide on for our project."
"Uhmm." "To be honest I was really paying attention."
"Louis Of course not. Do you even know what where doing."
"No."
"Where writing a peom or short story about love."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"I'll be right back." Louis said running out of the room.

I walked around his room and found a door. Besides his closet one. I looked to see if he was around and opened it. A music room.?!?! It was almost as big as his room. And in the middle a piano. I walked in and plopped down. I started playing the piano not even thinking. Just letting my fingers dance over the keys. When I felt arms wrap around my waste. I froze.
"Keep playing." I heard him whisper.

I played until I felt his soft lips against my neck. I whimpered.

Louis pov

I went downstairs to try to calm myself down he is just so freaking beautiful. He green orbs. His pink plump lips. I just fuck. Then I heard my piano playing. So I walked upstairs quietly and peaking through my music room door. I saw him playing and he was just so perfect.!

I snuck in behind him an put my arms around his waist. He froze. I smirked.
"Keep playing." I whispered in his ear.
He did and when he did. My heart melted. This boy will be the death of me. And will be mine.

I pressed my lips against his neck and he froze and whimpered. I spun him around and he looked at me with bright eyes. I slammed my lips against his. He hesitated but began moving his lips against mine. Our lips molded perfectly together. I slid my tongue against his bottom lip and he granted me access. I pulled him up and lead him to my room pushing him back against my bed. I straddled him and pushed him against my pillows. Taking off his shirt in one swift motion staring at his pale and toned body.
He blushed wanting to scramble away but I just pinned him down and smiled at him. I leaned close to our noses brushing when he closed the gap and slid his tongue against my bottom lip. Granting him access. Him playing with the hem of my shirt quickly pulled it over my head and worked on my belt. Him pulling down my skinny jeans and flipping us. With my trying to get his pants off. Taking awhile but getting it. And throwing his glasses somewhere.

He grinded down on me making my moan. I flipped us and kissed his neck. Sucking in certain spots. Leaving purple marks. And the sucking on his sweet spot earning a throaty moan. I was full hard. As we he. I slid my hand down his boxers and began to thumb his slit. making him squirm and moan. I began rubbing his long shaft.
"L-Lou." I'm gonna- cum." He gasped. And came in my hand. The sight was enough for me to release untouched. That's when he realized what happened and began freaking out.

"Oh my god." I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me." He started putting his clothes back on. "I-I-I Should leave." And with that he left.
Does he not realize I started this.? I wanted this. Mark my words that boy will be mine.

A/N Okay so this was a rather short chapter. I'm sorry. But there is alot going on right now and just ugh. I'm sorry.If you read this let me know how it was.? Maybe even help me get a few more reads.? I don't know. I don't care either. But what do you think Louis will do to make Harry his.?