SURFERS PARADISE

(COPYRIGHTS RESERVED)

THE WAITE FOR SURFERS PARIDISE

Friday, finally only one day left of school before the best holidays of my life starts, Becky's thoughts kept her from getting ready for school "Soon I'm going to be in Surfers Paradise getting tanned and relaxing in the warm paradise breeze", Becky's thoughts got interrupted by her mother ''We leave in 10 minutes Becky.''

She hadn't even began to get herself ready, so she just chucked on a pair of her boyfriend jeans and a black sweater, quickly did her hair and added some mascara and lip gloss to her bubbly morning face.

Becky arrived at school 8:35am meanwhile Becky's best friend Lucy was waiting in their normal spot looking beautiful as always. Becky always admired how Lucy had always presented her self long blond hair waved in the cool breeze of Rocks Vill with her dark brown eyes lightly damped with eyeliner and mascara perfectly displayed her self with half cut black jean and a Rocks Vill High t-shirt.

''Hey Becky'' yelled Lucy '' guess what tomorrow is?''

''Only the start of the best holidays of our lives'' chuckled Becky

The school bell rang and the girls hurried to their first class of the day. Becky's English class had been fairly empty because of all the people already started holidays. The rest of the day was really quiet until lunch. Lunch is the only time when Becky and Lucy could see each other. The two girls had never had classes together during the week so Friday lunchtime was a good place to catch up.

''Becky ive been meaning to ask you something''

''Sure what is it?'' replied Becky inquisitively

''Well the day we get back from Surfers Paradise there's this party at Hanks house and I was wondering weather you wanted to come its for all the seniors?''

''The day we get back but... well I guess I could ask my parents'' Becky didn't sound too enthusiastic about it as Lucy did.

''Great it will be awesome well be all tanned and fresh from our holiday and everyone will be there so its no like we can just miss it!''

''Yeah I guess...but don't get your hopes up lets just concentrate on Surfers Paradise first'' said Becky trying to change the conversation so she could ask her parents before Lucy could get to excited

'What if my parents say were not allowed to go to the party. Lucy said that we can't just miss it. She's right we are seniors and it's a senior's party. Becky, stop, you are going to Surfers paradise tomorrow. Be happy' Becky, as always over thought things.

The last bell rang, of the last day, of term 1. Eager students flooded the hallways trying to escape the school yard, Becky's mum was waiting out side for Lucy and her, Becky's little sister Reanna and brother Nathan ran to the car yelling ''SURFERS PARADISE!'

''Children calm down were in a public place!'' Becky's mum said anxeitiously while looking around making sure no one saw them.

For some reason Mum always seemed to be frightened of what people thought of her. Although she had always told us not to worry about people opinions because it gets you nowhere.

''Hop in the car girls, Oh and Lucy your mother dropped you suitcase around this afternoon so your all ready to go.''

''Great'' said Lucy ''I'm so excited thank-you so much for inviting me!''

''No worries, your welcome, any time darling'' Mum said in her kind natured manner

''Did you ask her about the party Becky?'' Lucy wisped so, Karel, Becky's mum couldn't hear