Chapter One - Prologue

A/N: This is a sons of anarchy au so there will be some similarities but it's also destiel so we cool. Hope you enjoy the new story.

This will be quite similar to SOA at first but that's just so I can welcome the characters and explain what's goin on cause I know not all of you will watch it.

I'm also bringing Zandriel back into this story because I can and I've always wanted to write in a female biker so fûck it, y'all can imagine yourself as her cause she is gon be a bamf

Lawrence, Kansas

Small town, not that big on the map. Outlaws ran the town, but nobody really had a big deal with that fact. As long as blood stayed out of it, the people of Lawrence accepted the outlaws and even grew to like them. The outlawed bikers protected the town against injustices, against big building societies and protected the small businesses that were in danger of going under.

Winchester Gospel Motorcycle Club, or WGMC, or even just the MC for short held complete control over the small town. It had begun early in the 70s when Samuel Campbell and Henry Winchester joined together as best friends and created the club. It had grown, with other charters propping up all over the world. Samuel Campbell decided to give Winchester the name if he could hold the gavel. So it became that Samuel was the leader and Henry was the vice-president of the mother charter.

The two men got old ladies and had young children. Samuel had a baby girl and named her Mary Campbell. Henry on the other hand had a baby boy and had decided to name him John. It was known from the very beginning that John and Mary would end up together. It was destiny for the club that Campbell's and Winchesters would join together through love and marriage to make two halves of the club a whole. And that is exactly what happened.

John and Mary got married at the young age of 19 years. Mary was already expecting her first child by then but it was a joyous occasion for everyone. However a few months after the wedding date and before Mary and Johns first child was even born, the club got into some major beef with another motorcycle club, killing both Henry and Samuel in one go. it was John who stepped up to the marker of becoming the new president of Winchester Gospels and he knew that if Mary was to bare a baby boy, his own son would step up to the same spot as him as well.

On January the 24th, their first child was born. A young boy, with innocent green eyes and soft blonde hair. Mary Winchester named him Dean, and John named him the heir to WGMC.

The fight between the two motorcycle clubs still carried on however. John didn't exactly know anything about this other club, but he had decided to devote all of his time and effort onto finding out who killed his father and his godfather, and why?

The other club wasn't based in Lawrence, so why did they go after Henry and Samuel? Mary many times asked John to just stay out of it, to leave it alone and let ghosts lay to rest. But not matter how hard John tried, he just couldn't let it go.

So to this day, John was trying to get to the bottom of finding out why the Hells Angels MC killed their leaders.

***

"You're looking way too much into this." Mary says, letting a little Dean Winchester prod at her once again swollen stomach. Dean was now four years old and Mary was almost at her due date with hers and Johns second son.

"Chuck is hiding something. He acts all cools and casual like he wants us to unite and be at peace with one another but that bastard-"

"JOHN! Dean is in the room!" Mary scolded angrily.

"Bastard." Dean mimicked and Mary far John the ultimate bitch face, too much for the man to handle.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. It won't happen again."