Chapter8

OMG I AM SO SORRY SOOO MANY TEST CAN GET TO YOUR BRAIN! I AM FINALLY OUT FOR SUMMER AND WILL NOW HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO WRITE! SO JUST PLEASE HANG IN THERE! ENJOY GUYS!

TRAVIS's POV

One week later

10 Days! In 10 days this girl had made herself the center of his universe. In 10 days she had taken his heart as hers. In 10 days she had made him feel as if he had a life to live. Anna...the sound of her name made him shiver in happiness. His mate! The one the fates had him destined to be with. He couldn't get enough of the expression for his little mate had him wrapped around her finger.

Over the past few days her kisses had been sweet and innocent unlike their first one. The pack was in love with her. The pups always were at her feet begging her to play with them. Elders and the already mated women greeted here with open arms. I was happy that my pack loved her almost as much as I did.

There had not been any sign of rogues since the day that he had showed Anna his wolf. He wondered if it happened to be just a coincidence, but he had to make sure first. For he had just gotten his mate and he wasn't letting her go anytime soon.

Travis walked into his office an started to his cabinet. It held information on almost every known rogue in history. Pictures of rogues in their wolf forms and human forms were scattered throughout the cabinet.

Travis sighed for he knew today was going to be a very long day.

Anna's POV

The past week had been all about Travis and her. So far they had been on three dates and all of them had consisted of an amazing kiss. She had only known this dude what eleven days and she was already in love with him.

Today she was going to be helping the already mated women in the pack cook and watch the kids. This was one of her most favorite things to do when Travis was working. The women where always telling here about the latest gossip going around and also all about their favorite recipes.

The kids had stolen her heart the minute she met them. They always had her playing some game or retrieving some toy. She loved them so much she wanted to take them as hers.

'Hers'. As far back as she could remember she had wanted kids. She could just imagine little Travis' running around.

Wait did Travis even want kids? 'Oh no' she thought to herself 'what if he didn't she would have to give up her dreams of being a mommy!'. Oh well she would just have to see what he wanted.

OKAY I AM REALLY SORRY FOR HOW SHORT IT IS PLEASE FORGIVE ME! SEMESTER TEST WERE A LOW BLOW! AS I SAID BEFORE I AM NOW OUT FOR THE SUMMER!

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

SHARE

PLEASE