Breaking the News

Hiro sighed,"Look ma'am it's been five years, there's nothing new to say!"

"Sir I think you'll want to hear me out. " she said with a smirk

Hiro shook his head, "No I'm pretty sure I won't. " with that he stood up and forced a smile.

"But-"

"No!" He gently put both his hands on her shoulders and began to pushe her out. "Good bye!"

She shook her head as he pushed her out. As they neared the door Stella dug her heal into the ground stoping the both. Turning around she noticed she was directly in the door way. "No you don't understand I've been sent by Ra-"

"No, no no! I don't want to hear it! Good bye!" He grabbed the door knob ready to slam the door.

"But he's alive!" She said as Hiro slammed it. Stella put her foot in the door so it wouldn't completely shut.

Hiro paused. The slowely opens it. "What?"

Stella grinned. "You heard me. Alive. Your brother is alive an-"

Hiro shook his head "There's no way! We don't have that kind of sci-"

"Magic." She cut him off as he gave her a confused look. "you heard me. Magic. Id love to explain and things but you just want me to go. Bye"

Hiro stood speechless as Stella began to walk down the hall. He was flustered with magic, and his brother and before he could make a final decision on wether he belived it he jumped into the hall way. Right as she was getting ready to enter the elevator hiro called out "Wait!"

Stella smirked knowing he wanted to know more. "Yes?" She said turning his direction.

"Uh, we could discuss this In my office..."

she how bout coffee?"

"When?"

"Call me! We'll discuss it later!"Stella stated slipping into the elevator just as it closed.

"But..." Hiro sighed. Shaking his head he headed back into his office. As he swuvveled around to face his computer he saw something propped up against the monitor. It was her business card. On the back it said: Call me, we'll set up a coffee meeting.

hiro was baffled on how she slipped it on his desk and how S knew he'd be interested. Again he sighed and began research on science thst can resurrect people.

nothing.