Resurrection

Deep in the woods outside of Sanfransokyo was an old building were something strange was going on. A glowing light came from the building and a loud zapping of lightning. And in that building somtjig was born.

.......

It had been 5 years since the death of Hirro Hamadas big brother tidashi. Hirro walked up the stairs that led to his big office hi above San Fransokyo. He sighed and plopped down in his swivle chair when the phone rang.

Hello?" Hirro said his voice said he was ehxhasted.

" Tidash lives he lives!"

Hirro sighed, "Look sirI'm not in the mood." And with that hirro slammed down the phone. " how do people find it so funny to do stuff like that?" He shook his head and sat back.

.......

Hirro was awaken by a knock on the door. "Crap! I fell asleep in my office. Uh come in."

It was Charrolette his assistant, "mister Hamada, you have someone here to see you"

"Who?"

"A Stella Brown?"

'Uhh, I don't know any Stella Brown... Send her in."

After Tidashi had died Hirro used his science knowledge and started a company called Tidashi Lab. It was the fastest growing company in the world. Hirro was the CEO , but was also the leader of the suphero team that protected San Fransokyo from harm.

Hirro straigtend up a little while his assistant got Stella Brown. Stella brown was a young girl about his age with dark brown hair and eyes. She was dressed in a women's business shirt and skirt with her hair pulled back in a proffesiona yet messy bun.

"Mr. Hamada,I'm here concerning your brother, Tudashi."