Slave

I came home from school. "Mom, i'm home!" I said. Silence. "MOM!" I yelled franctically. I ran upstairs. "Mom?" I asked. I kept running room to room until I reached her room. The door was shut. I knocked on the door, "Mom?" I asked. No answer. I opened the door. I almost fainted at the sight I saw. My mom's head was tilted to the side exposing her neck. I saw a handsome man leaning his head toward my mom's neck. He opened his mouth and his fangs slid down. Before he bit down on my mom's neck he looked at me and smirked. As he bit down I screamed, "Don't bite her. Take me instead!" He looked amused. He backed away from my mom. "Tell me little girl why should I take you instead of your mom give me one good reason. If you fail to do so I will take her anyway." He said. "My reason is that if you take me I can be your slave for as long as you want." I exclaimed. He laughed. "Little girl you have no idea what you just got yourself into." He said. "I think I do." I said. He walked closer. I backed away into a wall. His face was inches from mine. "Hmm. You smell delightful." He said. I squirmed. He laughed, "I make you nervous don't I?" He smirked. I nodded. Then, his fangs came out. I got even more scared. "Don't be scared. I won't bite... Much." He laughed. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked. "Since, your my slave now I need to mark you so other vampires can't munch on you." He said. He moved my hair away from my neck. I tilted my head and I shut my eyes. I could feel his breathe on my neck but nothing was happening. I opened my eyes. "Why aren't u doing anything?" I asked. "I would rather take u to my mansion and mark u there." He said. Before I could say anything he lifted me up bridal style and we sped out of my house.