Truth

I awoke in a place I've never been before. I bolted out of the bed I was in and stood in the middle of room. It was a big room. The walls where red and the carpet a bright white. Nothing must have ever been spilled here. The bed spread black and sliver. The walls held books. Some I have read other I have never heard of.

"Your awake?" jasper had came into the room without me even seeing.

"Yeah." I said backing into the wall. I know he saved me but no one should be that strong or fast.

"I know your scared." He took a step towards me.

"Yes I am. What the hell are you. Your brother ripped that door off its hinges. Who can do that? Your always so cold all of you, your super strong and fast. You never eat. Your all so pale more then normal. Your eyes change colours. I could go on."

"Let me explain." He said. He walked right in front of me. I had to force myself to stay in place and not shrink away from him.

"Ok."

"I'm a vampire." He looked me in the eye telling me the truth.

"Vampire? Really Explain how that is?"

"I was born in Huston Texas in 1844. I joined the Confederate

Army at 16. I lied about my age and told them I was 18. At 19 I was Major the youngest. I met a women named Maria. She wasn't like us. We are Vegetarian. I know your wondering how? We only feed off animals not humans. She turned me into a vampire. I'm 188 years old. I haven't seen Marie in over 100 years."

I stood in place. From the Intensity of his eye I could tell he was telling the truth. A very scary truth that I never thought could be real.

"Is your real name even jasper hale?" I asked. Turns out I didn't know him like I thought I had.

"Jasper is my real first name but I was born Jasper Whitlock."

"So all of your family are vampires? Did Marie make you all?"

"Everyone but Jacob is a vampire. He is a werewolf. Oh and Renesmee is half vampire half human. No my adoptive father Carlisle made Edward, Roselie and Esme. Edward made Bella after she gave birth to Renesmee 20 years ago. Alice doesn't know who made her."

I was feeling an information over load. I moved around Jasper and went and sat down on his bed. How can any of this be real! I felt a rush of calmness flow into me. How could I make myself calm so easily?

"Um some vampires have gifts as well." Jasper said looking at me.

"What kind of gifts?" How much more could their be?

"Edward can read minds, Alice can see the future and I can kinda control people's feelings. Like making someone calm or angry, make people trust me and stuff like that." He trailed off.

"Did you play with my emotions? Did you make me feel things for you?"

Jasper came and sat beside me but kept some distance. "I would never do that to someone. I would never do that to you."

"Is their anything else your hiding from me?"

"There is a little more to my past."

"Your tell me when your ready?"

I wouldn't push him to tell me till he was ready.

"I promise."

"Ok."

"Would you like to meet my parents?" He asked.

"Um sure." He took me hand softly in his and lead me down stairs.