Chapter one: A newborn pup

It was 3:23 am. Destiny the Alpha Female was giving birth to a pup. He was finally born. Destiny called for Shadow the Alpha Male. "What is it my dear?" Asked Shadow. Destiny revealed the pup to Shadow. He gasped in shock. "It's uhhh how do I put this?..... Ummmm it's..... AMAZING yes amazing!" Destiny lowered her head in disbelief. "First of all it's a HE and second of all you think he's ugly don't you?!" Destiny clearly knew what Shadow was up to. "Well you see, he looks like omega..." Destiny rudely interrupted. "Who cares if he's omega?! He's still our son!!!"
                           ~•~
4 years later...
"Omega! Get over here now!!!" Shouted Shadow. "Y....yes father..... I mean yes alpha..." Replied omega. "Hurry omega!!!" Shouted Dawn the Beta Female. "Now would be great!!!" Said Midnight the Beta Male. "S....sorry masters" Omega whimpered and scooted along the floor, terrified to show his face to his own family. "Now there have been intruders in our territory." Confirmed Shadow. "Who are they Alpha?" Asked Dawn. "They're Rouges. They try to steal our Caribou." Shadow tried to ignore omega. Omega tapped Shadows shoulder. "Alpha..... Maybe they're just hungry" whimpered omega. "Just hungry? JUST HUNGRY?!!! YOUR MOTHER WAS HUNGRY BUT SHE HAD TO STARVE OTHERWISE OUR PACK WOULD BE GONE!!!!!" By this point Shadows spinal fur was stuck up, his ears were folded back, his shoulder blades were showing and the most worst thing an omega should never interfere with is the Alpha Snarl. Omega whimpered and shouted "I HATE THIS FAMILY!!!" By then he ran off into the woods where he cannot be seen from any wolf anywhere. "Alpha don't you think you were a little bit ....harsh on the Omega he's only 28..." Asked Midnight. Shadow glared at him. Midnight kept his mouth shut. 

Guys I promise I will be writing more chapters but I gotta do mah exams for school hope y'all understand
Cya! :3