Chapter One

First Soul Eater fanfic! This is going to be a confusing book for most of you (most likely). I'm not saying anything bad about you, it's about me. I'm currently writing a LOT of books and it's hard to keep track. I'm sorry if chapters are short and I confuse the living heck out of you. ~  Ari

Kid walks into Death's office with no care in the world. As he walks in, he notices that Death is talking to someone. "Dad?"

"Ah! Kid!" Death turns around fast, standing in the way of the person he was talking to. "I was just going to call you in."

"What do you need?" Kid tries to move his head around his father's body so that he could see the mysterious person.

"I need you to show the new kid around. Get to know him, catch him up, get him in shape. You know, all the same stuff you do for yourself everyday!" Death smiles and puts his hand on Kid's shoulder.

"New kid?" Kid himself was surprised. "I'd see why you'd want me to do it."

"Good, good! I should introduce you two!" Death moves aside, revealing a young man that looked around the same age as Kid. In fact... he looked just like Kid. "Kid, this is, Junior. Junior, this is Kid."

They stared at each other for a while. Junior's eyes were a bright green and his hair was white with three black stripes running along one side of his head. This was a weird colored, awkward looking version of Kid. "Father..." Kid walked towards Death as his face turned red. "Why does This kid just like me?"

"What are you talking about? He has white hair. He has green eyes. He is also a little taller than you. He doesn't look like you at all!" Death laughed it off.

"Dad! This kid looks exactly like me!" Kid walked towards Death and punched him in the shoulder, really hard.

"Oh! I must have forgot to tell you! This is your brother!" Death laughed again as he put his arm around both of their shoulders. "I want you to be nice to him, since he is your brother."

Junior... Kid didn't like the thought of having a brother. He didn't like the fact that his father had kept it from him all this time. "How long have you known about this?" Kid removed his father's arm and stood in front of Junior.

"Just found out about him a few years ago." Death sat down and took out three cups and poured tea in them. "Anyone want tea?"

"This is serious!" Kid quickly picked up his cup of tea and threw it on the floor. "Why am I just hearing about him now?"

Right before Death could speak, Junior cut him off. "I told him not to tell you." Junior noticed the look on Kid's face and smiled. "I wanted to live a happy and free life for as long as I could! I didn't want to have to go into this business until I was ready to hang up the mic!" Junior smiled the whole time.

"You're too easy going..." Death started to walk put of the room. "Hurry up. Unless you wish to be late to Dr. Stein's class."

The whole time as Kid and Junior walked, Junior was talking about his old life. His name used to be Blaze but then he found out he was related to Death and his real name. Death Junior. They walked into class together with Junior practically hanging on his arm.

"And this would be the new student I was talking about." Dr. Stein pointed towards the door as everyone quickly turned their heads.

"O-M-G! IT'S ANOTHER KID! HE'S SO CUTE!"

"He's almost cuter than Kid."

"No way! Kid is way cuter!"

A bunch of the girls talked and screamed. Kid left Junior standing in front of the class and sat down next to Liz and Patty. "So! Kid! Who's the new kid?" Liz asked as she sawed away at her nails.

"My brother." Kid said bluntly as he took his seat.

Liz and Patty looked at him quizzically. "Brother? I didn't think Death had another kid." Patty looked over at Kid. "No pun intended."

"This kid sounds like a total idiot! And he doesn't know how to shut up!" Kid rants on and on when Patty finds herself looking Junior in the eyes. "Junior! Death Junior! What kind of name is that?" Kid looks over at Patty and then at Junior. Their eyes were locked on each others'. "Patty?"

"He's so beautiful." Patty says after a few moments of silence.

"He looks just like me! What are you talking about?" Kid started to feel an uneasy tight feeling in his chest. "There's no way he's beautiful and I'm not! Plus he doesn't have a weapon!"

There was something about him that made him different than Kid. Maybe it was the way he would lock eyes with hers and not look away almost as soon as they connected. "He talks to people. I mean you come in and sit down. And he talks. You don't talk that often."

"Ugh! I'm talking to him after class. Don't follow me!" Kid storms out of the room and heads straight towards the doors outside.