(( 7. ))

My breathing was unevn as i appproached my brothers house.
Crying in the rain messes you up.
I stepped onto the steps and knocked on his door. Waiting a couple seconds i was greeted to a smiling brother who's expression changed when he saw my mascara and tears mixed with the rain. He grabbed my arm and led me in. Getting me some extra clothes.
"Go shower and warm up. Then we can talk." He said softly and kissed my head.
I shut the door and warmed up the water. I peeled the clothes off my body, and stepped in the steamy shower. The events of todag played over and over making my heart break even more. I slid down the wall bringing my knees to my chest as more tears rolled down my cheeks.
After a half hour if crying i decided to wash up and get out. I put on the dry clothes put the others in the hamper and walked out to the front room where my brother was. He patted the seat next to him and i sat down taking in a deep breath.
'Adin.. he cheated on me..'
I said getting straight to the point.
I saw his jaw and fists clench.
His breathing was heavy and he stood up grabbing his jacket.
'Where are you going?'
"Sam and i made a deal. He broke his end of the deal. Now im gonna break his body"

Ive had writer block. Dayum. Ilya.
××you are perfect babygirls××