The Jewels of the Lost Dimension

Hi. I'm new here. And this is my first book im writing. Hope u like it. And continue reading to the end.

A lost dimension appear in the Universe. In this dimension, people live, work and play just like any other ordinary dimension except it is different in some way. In this dimension, every human have a guardian angel to protect them. 

The guardian angels cannot be visible to the humans, they can only secretly help them. However, their powers are only meant for healing so their powers are useless to the Soul Killer.

Soul Killer is known to be something or someone with menace powers and will come and destroy the dimension again. The Soul Killer wanted to conquer the universe and the last step to conquering the universe is conquering the Lost Dimension which is destroying it. Nobody has seen Soul Killer before except the Elderlys. 

The Soul Killer try to destroy the dimension years ago, however the Elderlys prevented that and defeated the Soul Killer. The war was destructive, causing all human to lose their memories of the war and the Elderlys to lose their power. The Soul Killer has once swear that he will come back and destroy them so the Elderlys  have no choice but to find the Seer to figure out a way to prevent the reincarnation of the Soul Killer and to end him once and for all.

 The Seer foresees that the Elderlys will restore their power once Soul Killer can no longer be reincarnated. He also foresees that five jewels will help save the Lost Dimension which the Seer cannot explained. So who will kill the Soul Killer? There are mysterious creatures starting to appear after the war. Are they friends or foes? Will they willing to help save the world they may called it home?

This lead to the destiny of five teeenagers whose life will forever change. Will they save their world from the Soul Killer even to the risk of losing their lives?

This is not the end...... I promise the story will be interesting, just wait and see......