Chapter 3

Saturday

Lia's POV

They come to my house with snacks and drinks like they are watching movies at my house. Luckily, my parents are overseas for business or else they would have hit the roof.

 "You all here for movies or presentations?'' I said pointing at the snacks and drinks that they bring which is enough to feed 20 peoples. They smiled sheepishly. "Nevermind, just remember to clear away the rubbish after eating."

After one hour,we were all slacking. We were watching the movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince halfway through, Gwen then ask me where the toilet was. When Gwen was gone for a long time, I started to think that Gwen must have get lost in my house as my house is quite big. So I ask the rest to pause the movie for a while, while I went to find Gwen. I went to the toilet but Gwen was not there. I was searching for Gwen around the house when I saw lights coming from the garden. I hid behind some bushes and I saw Gwen talking to a boy. I have never seen that boy before, he have dark hair and pale skin. His shocking mane of jet-black hair and pale translucent skin gave him a gothic aura. Gwen look angry while talking to the boy, the boy just smirk.

"Leave my friends alone! Don't you dare hurt them or else I will take revenge on you." Gwen shouted at the boy.

Gwen started chanting something, and bright pink light surround her while she chant. She  stopped chanting but the pink light became brighter. "Leave before I hurt you! You know what I can do!" she shouted at the boy. "You know you are no match for me. You will crumble like dust if you fight with me. Give me the thing and I won't hurt your friends. Remember I will be back." The boy laughed and dark blue light surround him before he fade away with the wind.

The pink light that surround Gwen faded away and she look exhausted. Before Gwen was able to go back into the house, she fainted.

I rushed to her side when I saw her fainted. "Gwen, Gwen, are you ok?" She did not wake up.

I use my cellphone and call Orion, Scarlett and Tristan to come and help me carry Gwen back to the living room.

''What happened?" Orion, Scarlett and Tristan asked in unison. I wanted to tell them what have happened but I also dont know is it right to tell them so I just lied to them, telling them that when I found Gwen, she have already fainted.

I decided to wait for Gwen to wake up and ask her what have happened before I tell them.

I am sorry I took so long to update as I have been busy. I will try to update once every week.