Chapter 23

Chapter 23- tantrum with a near death

***Anna POV***

He hurdled over his hand over his groan. His face twisted with shock and pain. "There's more where that came from" I muttered before leaving. I walked straight past a shocked Jim.

My heart raced as anger began to fill my entire body. Im gonna get them back. One step at a time.I didn't bother aiming for the door instead walked straight to the kitchen.

I began taking there plates and cups out and smashing it against the tile floor, accidentally cutting my self allowing a mixture of glass and blood all over the floor.

I opened the fridge and took all the food out and throwing it onto the floor. I made sure that none I of the food is eatable.

Sorry innocent food.

I grabbed three eggs and threw it across the room. I went into the cupboard to see all the tinned food. I opened it with the thingy magingy accidentally cutting my finger but I didn't even pay attention. I threw the containing of the food side ways causing all the beans to go on the walls.

I did that to a few more tinned food then I moved on into the living room with a knife and a pair of scissors. I walked straight to the white sofa that tinted a red at droplets of my blood. I began ripping it. Grabbing pillows and chopping them up. I glanced at the TV the range filled inside me off my fathers death over taking my body. I aimed directly at the screen and it landed right in the middle cracking the entire thing.

A small peice of me was calming down. I stared at a family picture I stalked over to it. It was Sam, Jim, Sarah and the twins. It looked pretty new. I stare at in pure envy.

I grabbed it and cracked it underneath my knuckles. I didn't let go. A tear escaped my eye.

The place looked like how I found dad. I threw the picture frame at the glass table. The picture frame broke.

I gasped realising what I have done. I kneeled down in front of the table feeling a sharp prick on my knee. I reached for the picture with shaking bloody fingers. A small sob escaped my throat. I can't do this.

I closed my eyes, count to three before getting up the picture still in my hand. I went to the closet by the stair case to see just what I expected a; baseball bat

Like have you noticed in horror movies there's always a baseball bat in the closet yet they never use it until when the ghost has possessed the character and has killed a few people

Anyway I opened the door and went straight to Jims car.

Looks like I'm saying good bye to my life.

I hit the car with the baseball bat. The alarm instantly went on, resulting in me hitting harder and repeatedly. I aimed for the lights and the screen.

I felt my breath become quicker, my head become dizzy.

'Push through it' a small voice said. And so I did. I went back inside the bat still in my hand.

I went into the kitchen grabbed one of the few non broken glasses and got my self a glass of water. "Anna" I glare at Jim as he stares at me with pure shock and horror as he took in the kitchen.