Chapter 6

Chapter 6- who's laughing know

I woke up to silence, all the drama from yesterday knocked me out. I wonder if it really was yesterday. my eyes wondered around Sam's room. I couldn't see him or Jim. I sighed. Sam probably left for school and I am pretty sure Jim has work to do other then kidnapping girls. I got up and walked towards the door. I felt less pain now. I am surprise by that but oh well. "hello" its stupid because in movies- horror movies to be accurate- the bad guy or villain if you wish to call it, will come out with a large saw.

"Are you okay" I turn around to see a small girl. Probably not a day older then 5. She was so cute. "yeah sweetie wheres your mummy and daddy" and BOOM! the water works started. i hugged her small body as i tried to comfort her. "h-he took me h-here and s-said y-you will l-look after me" i was completely furious. I am  sick and the expect me to look after an 5 year old. Is Jim and Sam on drugs...i bet they are.

I was so deep in thoughts i didn't notice that the little girl had fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and put her in Sam's bed. I tucked her in just like mum did to me when i was little. I got up and walked to were i suspect the living room is.

As soon as i got there Sam and Jim come in. "what the hell is wrong with you" i said quietly not wanting to wake the girl up. "sorry we...left?" Jim said. "why did you friggin kidnap a 5 year old  girl"I replied "WHAT" Sam yelled earning a slap at the back of his head from me. "shh shes asleep" he looked down sheepishly. "so why" i asked Jim.  "i adopted her, she has a rough past" he said deadpanned.

"then why did she say you took her and i have to look after her" i snapped. "Because i left her twin brother and your the only one that will be staying in the house all the time" he said. i clenched my jaw. "how the fuck could you do that! SHE NEEDS HER TWIN YOU IDIOT AND I HAVE CANCER REMEMBER I CAN'T LOOK AFTER A 5 YEAR OLD" i yelled. "THAT'S WHY I WISHED I TOOK JESSICA INSTEAD OF SOME BIPOLAR FREAK!" a tear ran down my cheek and regret took his face and good slap from Sam.

I ran to Sam's room to see that the girl woke up. Ignoring her, I ran into the toilet and cried and cried and guess what else i did? you guessed it.

i cried eventually i fell asleep exhausted from crying.