Chapter 1

Ariel POV

"Ariel just come on!!" My friend, Andrea said.

"But I'm too lazy!" I said whining, in all seriousness I was lazy, I didn't want to get up and get dressed that's too much work.

"Stop being a lazy ass and get your ass up NOW!!" Andrea said now yelling

"Ugh fine dumbass, happy now?!" I said slightly laughing. I applied on some make up and put on a lace crop-top and a high wasted black shorts.

Since my hair is curly I just left it and went downstairs to tell Andrea I was ready to go.

SKIP CAR RIDE (too lazy😂)

When we reached the house, the music was really loud and many people were outside smoking and drinking on the lawn.

As I entered the house the smoke hit me like a truck, see I'm a "good girl" as people would say. I don't smoke, drink, or party often. I usually just go to school, get good grades to make my mom proud of me.

But enough about me ! As I walking through the house I felt someone grab my shoulder and as I looked around to see who it was...

It was the school bad boy. "May I help you?"I asked him slightly showing attitude, " no but I could help you" he said smiling " and how could you help me " I said putting my hands on my waist " Well I could bring you up to the room and show you around 😉" he said smiling and I hit his shoulder and I laughed, I didn't take him seriously, at all.

"Okay okay, too soon?" He asked laughing. And I nodded.

"So what's your name gorgeous?" He asked
"Ariel, what's yours?" I answered, then asked.
"Cameron." He said and I nodded and was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Here, put your number into my phone." He said and handed me his phone.

I put in my number and out my contacts as "Baby girl Ariel ❤️" and I gave him back his phone.

"Text me sometime." I said and left. I have to admit he was hot as fuck , but I wouldn't really think him and I would get any further than friends but who knows, right?

He is popular, hot, charming and just, I can't even explain it. But me on the other hand, I'm just the goody-two-shoes, get good grades, and not hot as fuck. Why would he ever like me?

After about 2 hours staying at the part I told Andrea we should go home, and she could sleep over since she was smashed as hell.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

Once I got home I took off my clothes and put on some sweat pants and a comfy baggy sweater and took off my make up.

When I was all done I checked up on Andrea and she was passed out on the couch in the living room, so I left her there and made my way to my room.

When I got on my bed I heard my phone buzz
(C= Cameron A= Ariel)

C: Hey baby girl Ariel 😂❤️
A: Hey Cammy! 😂

After I sent that I was kinda asleep and kind of not. I heard my phone buzz again.

C: eww don't call me that!! Just call me cam or Daddy😉😂😂

I died in laughter when he sent that. I hope he is joking, cause I ain't got no Daddy problems.

A:I'll stick with Cam. But I'm going to sleep, goodnight !

C: okay goodnight baby girl ❤️

That was the last thing I read before I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys , I hope you like this story! Sorry if it sucks and I'll try to update as soon as I can!

Vote and comment ! ❤️💋