Chapter 2

Ariel POV

I woke up in the morning tired as hell. The first thing I always do when I get up is check my phone. And since it's Saturday, NO SCHOOL!!

I checked my phone and went on Twitter, I kinda , might, want to stalk Cameron on Twitter.

When I went onto his Twitter he had a lot of follows , one of his recent tweet said "I might fall for her❤️"

That got me really curious, I'm not sure who he was talking about but i wanted to know, what if it was me??? What if was also the school slut, Michelle, ewwwww.  he is the school bad boy, he usually doesn't do relationships tho. And I 99.9% doubt it is me.

After I got off my phone I went downstairs to see Andrea still asleep and snoring on my couch. So I jumped on her and yelled at her to get up. "AYE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled  "AND GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME TOO" she added. I laughed my ass off because her hair was a mess and she looked awful 😂 I went into the kitchen to get her some Advil and water for her hangover.

"So people were talking about you and Cameron last night " Andrea said "wait weren't you super drunk?" I asked her, confused.

"Yeah but that was after I heard that. Duh" she said is a matter-of-factvoice.

"Oh yeah true. And yeah we talked but not for long." I said. She looked at me weirdly, "okay, but if you hit that, tell me " she said laughing

I started laughing too. "Yeah I will, but nothing will happen" as soon as I said that my phone buzzed.

C: hey baby girl❤️

"Speaking of the devil" I said showing her the text. "BABY GIRL?! WHATT?!" Andrea said freaking out.

"Yeah I put my contact in his phone as 'baby girl Ariel'" I explained to her. "STILLL BABY GIRL" she repeated still freaking out. I just nodded while laughing.

A: hey cam❤️
C: we should hang out today
A: yeah totally, where tho?
C: mall or movies?
A: uhhh mall?

I Replied with Andrea over my shoulder reading every single text. " OH MY GOD YOUR ARE GONNA HANG OUT WITH THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL!!!!!" She yelled dancing around the room.

"Calm down girl, we are just hanging out not having sex." I said laughing at her

"YET!" She said laughing too.

I just ignored that comment. And I felt my phone buzz again.

C: okay meet me at 2
A: okay see you soon!

It was 11 so I had time. But me being me i always get ready before anything so I started getting ready. I decided that I was gonna take a shower first tho.

"Yo I gotta go home now! Tell me what happens later" she said leaving and I laughed and went upstairs after I locked the door.

After my shower I decided I should what I should wear. I chose a shirt that was white on the shirt then has black on the sleeves and a light washed shorts. After that I put on my neck less and by the time I was done everything it was 1.

When I was just about to go in the livingroom I heard a knock at the door.

When I opened it..........

YALL THOUGHT I WAS DONE!!! NAHH.. Go continuing reading..😂

It was Cameron " hey" I said standing there in the doorway smiling "hi" he said standing there with his hands in his front pockets.

"Wait a sec, I'm going to get my shoes on " I said and he nodded coming into the house.

"You have a nice house, I like it" he said looking around. My house isn't big but also isn't the smallest it's a nice spacious and comfy.

After I got my shoes on we left but I had to lock the door but when I turned around.....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy lovely people❤️
I really don't like this chapter but at least I updated right?!