Only In Love and War

Heeey! So I was nervous to start this but after debating for like three months I just decied 'Hey why not! So here it is! "Love and War" Visual of Drew on the side, played by Liam Hemsworth (In my mind.) Enjoy

***

"You told me you loved me!" She screamed throwing a heavy ceramic vase at his head.

"I said a lot of things!" He screamed back dodging the vase.

Drew had become accustomed to Abigail, his girlfriend of three years, throwing silly temper tantrums.

Once she broke every window in his car and slashed all the tires. Why? Because of a text message from his cousin saying. 'Thanks for the help (;'. His cousin was referring to him helping her set up a special night she had planned for her and her boyfriend's one year anniversary. But of course Abby, being the conclusion jumping, hurt past girl with tons of trust issues she was, immediately thought he was cheating.

She apologized once she found out what really happened and gladly paid for his windows and new tires. He didn't ask her to, she just insisted.

Now it was over him hugging a girl in the supermarket. The girl was an old friend he hadn't seen in years. Abby was silent there whole way home, and promptly began to attack his chest and face with her fist and nails once they stepped through the door of their apartment.

Everyone is always focused on woman getting abused they never see when men go through it.

Drew sighed as he walked over to Abby and wrapped her in a tight hug. She struggled a bit before giving in and falling asleep on his chest.

He had been through this enough times to know that the next morning she would wake up and beg him not to leave. Then he would hold her and tell her, "I love you way to much to leave you." Then he'd ask if she was hungry and he'd make her blueberry pancakes, bacon, and eggs. they would eat and gone on as if nothing had even happened.

That was until the next time she got mad. Then this cycle of hitting and throwing things at him would rear it's ugly head once again. Although she was crazy Abby was a very good girl. she had a lot of problems but Drew never held them against her. He loved her to much to do that.

So for now he would hold her and comfort her. He enjoyed time with this peaceful sleeping Abby, a lot more then he did with the destructive and abusive one.

***

Just a short opening! Next part is much longer!