Telling Our Peers

Finally updating! Yay! Just to let you know they're are about ten chapter (maybe less) left. A few of them, (like this one) are just filler chapters so that can explain somethings before the really big info come into play. Any who enjoy! As always I'd love it if you vote and comment! In the multimedia is a picture of the very sexy Ryan Guzman, which is how I picture Anthony to look. Enough with the rambling! Read on!

~~~

Later that night there was a knock at he door. Drew went to to answer it. Without warning Anthony, Destiny, Diane, and Charlotte walked in.

"You guys are done?" Charlotte questioned.

"Done what?" Diane asked.

"Oh I didn't tell you did I?" Anthony questions this time. Diane and Destiny frown looking between Charlotte, Drew,and Anthony.

"No you didn't, instead you came here to try ad catch it. Fucking perverts."  Drew mumbled.

"We came to chill." Anthony explained.

"Nati baby can you-" Charlotte started.

"She's sleeping." Drew hissed in a whisper.

"What? Since when? Nati never sleeps during the day." Diane stated.

"Drew!" Natalia screamed. "Drew, I can't move."

Anthony and Charlotte looked at each other and busted into laughter.

"You paralyzed the girl?" Anthony questioned.

Drew threw him a glare and  walked into Natalia's room. He explained the situation that was going on in the front room then asked the question that could make or break his happy day.

"Do you want to tell them?" She nodded.

"Might as well."

Drew picked her up and carried her bridal style to the front room. all eyes were on the two of them. Natalia shrugged her shoulders and lifted her head to plant a soft kiss on Drew's chin, but they moved at the same time and caught each others lips instead. Drew let out a low moan before breaking the kiss and sitting down on the coach with Natalia still in his arms.

"Oh my gosh!" Diane yelled. "Yay! Your sexual tension was making me horny. It worked!"

"What worked?" Natalia questioned.

"We were teasing Drew last night. We purposely exaggerated how pretty your vagina was so he'd get all horny and jump your bones."

"Exaggerated? You kept repeating how pretty it was until Nati told you to stop. And even then you kept going! I hated you guys last night. I took three cold showers, cause I couldn't stop imagining myself sliding in--"

"Hey! My sister is here!" Natalia scolded stopping Drew in mid-rant.

"It's fine continue." Charlotte waved a dismissive hand.

"Was it worth the torture?" Destiny questioned.

"Hell yeah." Drew said bending down and pecking Nati's lips quickly.

"Well I for one am damn happy that you guys are together." Anthony smiled. "You each deserve happiness. Especially after the crap relationships you were in before this. So I wish you the best."

"Thanks man, it means a lot." Drew replied with a sincere smile.

"Alright! I't Saturday night! Let the turn up begin!" Destiny cheered.

They all disappeared from the living room and headed to the kitchen. Natalia shook her head as Drew carried her.

"What?" He questioned noticing the movement.

"He have some crazy ass friends." She replied with a laugh. Drew silently agreed and continued on to the kitchen with Natalia in his arms.

~~~

I know it was short but it's just a filler chapter. The next chapter skips forward a month and we get to see what happens when Abby returns.