:3 Poofless :3

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in forever I have kinda lost my passion to write but I shall now update.. I am back at school so they may not be regular but... Whatever

Rob P.O.V

2:30am.. Around about the usual time to go to bed.. But I have 1 more thing to do.. I sit down at my computer and log into skype and see that Preston was still on and I decide to message him..

R- Hey Cactus

P- I ain't not cactus rob a don flob

R- :D Are you doing anything right now?? Can I call??

P-Sure!!

*Perston is called*

I take a deep breath and answer.. "HEEEEYY PERSTON" I yell "DAYUM Rob your gonna burst my eardrums" I frown "Sorri dood" "So what did you wanna talk about??" I breath deeply and smile knowing what I was going to say.. It's been a while since I've seen my cactus so I'm happy I get to see him again "Well if it's alright with you can I come to visit for a week or 2? I have saved up enough money for it!! And you can show me around your new apartment!!" I said quite fastly "Sure!! It shall be quite fun" I smirk not knowing what he meant but hoping that what I'm thinking of happens.. " Is Saturday alright??" "Saturday is PERFECT!!" "Okay great can't wait to see you again!! But I'm tired so I'm gonna hit the hay I'll see you then!! Baaii" "Baai babe"

*End Call*

Wait babe?? What?? I guess he has a girlfriend and was calling her.. Yeah that's it.. I'm only a Friend...
Just...
A...
Friend...

Preston P.O.V

"BAI babe"

*End call*

Baai babe... What was I thinking.. I can't believe I did that... I hope he didn't hear.. I mean I hope he did.. No no he didn't I'm his Best Friend.. My phone buzzed and I see that rob tweeted and tagged me in it..

@Woofless: #Poofless Meet up this Saturday!!! Get to see this little cactus again!! @TBNRFrags <3

All the replies where talking about Poofless..
@Poofless4Lyfe :POOFLESS IS REALL
@RobsJob: Some Poofless alone time.. 😏😏
@TBNRless: I KNEW IT!!

I smiled at the thought of me and rob actually being together.. I wished it was real.. I wished Poofless was real..

@TBNRFrags <3

I respond with a single heart and lock my phone. I chuck it on my bed and I follow, dreaming about my knight in shining armor Roba dob flob.. Who will get a job.. As my one and only..

**TimeSkipToWhenRobIsWithPreston**

Rob P.O.V

I got off the plane and walked to the pick up area for my luggage, when I got my luggage I looked around to see where Preston was. It didn't take long to find him, he ran up to me and we hugged.. I never wanted to let go.. Just his presence.. His touch.. It feels so amazing.. I could live like this forever... But eventually we had to let go when people were awkwardly staring at us.. We walked to his car still haven't said a word, but have never lost eye contact.. "Well hai rob long time no see!!" Preston says as cheerful as ever "Hai Perston, Still as cheerful as ever!!" He just laughs "Yesh well as you know I have moved its gonna take about 30min to get to mah home but trust me.. It's worth it" Perston says then winks.. "Okii dood lez gooooooo" he winked at me.. What did he mean by 'it's worth it?'.. Is he planning something.. Does he like me?!? NO ROB STOP HE WILL NEVER... Stupid thoughts..

*TimeSkipCauseCarRidesAreBoring*

Preston P.O.V

As I pull up to my apartment complex I try to wake a sleeping Rob as gently as possible without startling him "Rob Wakey Wakey Eggs And Bacey" I say in his ear.. "BACON WHERE WHAT WHO?!?" He shouts and jumps hitting his head on the roof of my car.. "Owwie Preeeeston why you have to wake me.." He says and pouts.. "Awwww Well we're here Robby" he looks out the window and smiles "YAY LETS GO" He is literally a kid and a candy shop.. "Okay my room is 25a on the top floor" I say as he waltz's into the building "OKIII" and with that he was gone, I jogged after him and he want in the lobby so I waited for the elevator and went up to the top floor and to my room and Rob wasn't there.. I looked around then opened my door.. Then all of the sudden I get tackled by Rob to the floor "GOTCHA!! HA HAAAA" then he runs into my room closing the door behind me "mah gawd he is so hyper" I say to myself.. " Yesh Yesh I am!!" He says running past me and flopping on the bed, I quickly dive after him landing on top of him, we laugh then slowly start staring into each others eyes until the giggles where gone.. I lean down and kiss him on the lips.. Just to take a chance.. I could see the connection in our eyes was pure love and I couldn't hold back.. Neither could Rob as he kisses back soft and lovingly.. I wish this moment could of lasted forever but I needed to breath so i pulled away.. He looked at me with sad eyes and pouted and said... "Why did you pull away?" I looked back and smiled.. "Because I need to breath.." He lightly giggled and pulled me in for another kiss then I lay beside him while he snuggles up to me.. "So what that mean for us Rob?" I say looking at him "It can only be one thing" he responded then whispered in my ear..

<3 Poofless <3