Part 3 <

{ A/N this is short •_• }

- Xenna

I had the most weirdest dream. I was about my car breaking down, then I went to look for help and I had found my self at this beautiful house. And then I heard this voice saying something about me being beautiful.
Damn, I need to stop eating chocolate at night.
I got out of bed and had gone to the window to see if it was raining still. I looked in my drive way to see that my car wasn't their.
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. So then everything that happened was true ?
I don't even remember where that house was, so I got dressed into something warm put on my combat boot, grabbed my phone and headed out the door to find my car.
I walked around the neighborhood still no sign of it. I looked out toward the forest near my house, you can only see a few feet of the forest after that it's dark and scary. I never was a fan of the dark..

"Come on Xenna, pull your self together what's the worst thing that can happen into the woods?" I mumbled to myself while walking toward the woods.

{ 1 hour later. }

"Didn't I past that tree already?"

"Omg, I'm going to die of starvation."

"What the hell happened to the sun?."

"Why are their so many trees?."

I eventually walk to a log that looked clean enough to sit on and I made sure it was sturdy.. I didn't plan on falling in.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble."
I cover my eyes and rested my arms on my legs.

" Someone please kill me." I mumbled. Knowing my parents would kill me if they found out that I lost my brand new car.

" Now why would someone as beautiful as you, think suck a horrid thing to say?."
A raspy voice said.

The voice startled me, and I swear I could have gotten whiplash for how fast I picked up my head.

"I don't like to be ignored love, now answer my question." He said this time a little less soothing.

Ah crap how does a guy like him end up in the woods, and has an accent ?

" I could ask you the same thing love but you haven't answered my first question yet." He smirked.