Spider -Extra-

Jasmines P.O.V.

"MOMMY!!" I heard Laiani scream. I got out of bed and ran to her room.

"What's wrong?"

She was crying and pointed above my head. I looked up and seen the biggest spider I ever seen in my live. I screamed and ran onto her bed with her. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"What I ain't killing that thing"

"DADDY!!!"

"CHRIIIIISS!!"

He ran to the room.

"What's wrong?"

Me and Laiani pointed above her door frame. He looked and screamed and jumped on the bed with us. The hell he suppose to be the man of the house.

"Chris kill it"

"I am not bout to kill that ugly spider"

"Please"

"Y'all trying to make me die"

"If it includes saving our life's than yes"

Laiani gave him a little shove. You can tell he was scared cause he got pissed.

"Laiani I swear if any part of my body touch this damn floor because of you I'm whooping your ass"

I laughed. Chris glared at me.

"That's not funny I'm serious as a heart attack"

"Who's gon kill it then?" Laiani asked.

"I don't know but that's an ugly ass bitch of a spider" he grabbed a shoe and threw it at the spider. The spider jumped.

"Oh Hell Nah the bitch jumps"

"Somebody kill it"

We all looked at each other.

"JOURNEY!!" We all yelled at the same time.

She came in.

"What's wrong?"

"Spider" Laiani pointed.

Journey sighed and left the room. The spider jumped on the floor causing all of us to flip out. Chris bout to fall on the floor compared to how crazy he went. I was dying. Journey came back with her Dora dollhouse and smashed it on the spider and to be sure it was dead she sat on it.

"That's my cue" Chris ran out the room. I laughed harder. I ran after him. I was laughing so hard I started coughing. Chris is so stupid.

"I wish I would kill a spider who said I was gonna live in eight legged freaks....shit if I was I would rather be dead than getting pounced on by a huge spider"

Journey came in.

"Before you step any farther in this room go change" Chris demanded.

She turned around and minutes later came back.

"Okay the spider is dead and gone"

"Awe look at you my little 6 year old Exterminator Spider Killer Thug"

She smiled.

"So lets talk business shall we?"

Chris put his eyebrows together and chuckled.

" I killed a big spider that's a top 10 dollars and ruined my dollhouse so your total is 60 bucks"

Chris walked to his dresser and grabbed a wad of money and gave Journey $160.

"You earned it" he kissed her forehead.

"Thanks daddy nice doing business with ya"

He turned her around and air kicked her butt.

"Now Get Out!"

I laughed. Man my family is hilarious.