Ch. 9

It was almost noon when I awoke the next day. Jackson wasn't in bed. He must've already gotten up. I rolled out of the queen sized bed, and trudged downstairs.
"Oh Jessie's girl. Where can I find a woman like that."
Jimmy was singing and in the kitchen. I walked into where he was.
"Morning sleepyhead." He said, grinning from ear to ear.
"Morning." I mumbled.
"Your lil boy was up at 10." He said flipping a pancake.
Jackson was sitting at the kitchen table eating a pancake.
"Would you like one? Everyone at the studio says mine are the best in all of New York."
"Sure."
I took a seat next to Jackson.
"Momma. Jimmy fun." He said with a mouth full of pancake.
Jimmy laughed.
"Yes he is." I said.

...

4:30 PM
Jimmy and I had been playing with Jackson, playing Mario Kart, and basketball when I realized the time.
"Wow. I better be getting home." I said.
I knew Jimmy wanted to take me home, but I had my car.
"When can I see you again?" He asked.
"Whenever you want."
"Hey, you can come to the studio with me Wednesday. You can stay to watch the show too."
My eyes lit up. "That'd be great!"
"Alright I'll get back to you later."

...

"Young lady where have you been!?"
Dad.
"I was with Jimmy..." I mumbled.
"OVERNIGHT!"
"Dad. I'm 25 years old. And we didn't even sleep with eachother."
"Still," He put his head in his hands. "Ever since Kyle, I've been a little worried..."
"It's okay Dad. Jimmy is not in any way like Kyle."
"Good."
Okay, Kyle. He is Jackson's father... Well, he raped me and got me pregnant. He put something into my drink and that's all I remember. And then he left. Never once did he ever see his son..
I carried Jackson upstairs. "Mommy, me miss Jimmy."
"Me too little one. Me too."

...

I could hardly sleep Tuesday night. I was tossing and turning every minute. I was still in shock that Jimmy was taking me to his work.
I had been watching Jimmy's show every night since we first met. It's weird seeing him off camera. He's not different. It's not an act, he's really like that!
My phone buzzed.
Jimmy.
Be there in a few (:
I grabbed my purse and walked outside. Jackson was with Anna and her nephew Jaden.
A few minutes later Jimmy's blue Toyota Camry pulled up. He got out and walked over to me.
"Hey!" He said giving me a hug.
"Hey. Let's get this night started." I winked.
He chuckled and opened the passenger side door. Such a gentleman.
"So find a song." He handed me his phone as he got into the drivers seat.
I scrolled through the playlist. He had a little bit of everything: hip hop, country, pop, old school.
I plugged in the AUX cord and selected Stitches by Shawn Mendes.
"I love this song!" Jimmy said turning the volume up louder. "And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches."
We sang also to Where Are You Now?, Trap Queen, Legend, Leave the Night On, and Strip It Down. When we got to the studio it was 9:30. Two hours and 5 minutes till the show.
Jimmy opened my side and helped me out of the car. I thanked him and we walked into the studio.
"Guess you've never been backstage before." Jimmy said as we made may to his office.
"No. But it's cool." I responded. Honestly I felt like a kid in a candy store.
"Oh wait until you see my space." He laughed.
We turned a corner and stopped in front of a door that read:
The Jimmy Fallon of All Jimmy Fallon's!
I laughed.
"It gets better." He said opening the door.
The walls were splattered with pictures of Jimmy and some awards he had won. His desk was luke a normal work desk; a computer, papers, pens, etc... And a mini trampoline was in one corner.
But what really stood out was the bookcase with kids toys on it. Everything from barbies to Nerf Guns were on there.
I walked over to it and picked up a barbie doll. "Why the hell do you have this?"
He chuckled. "I keep everything any fan gives me."
"A fan gave you a barbie?"
"She was three."
I rolled my eyes.
"Hey come here. There's one more thing." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me over towards a closet.
He opened it. A room appeared which had a huge tv, a Wii, Xbox, and PS3 in it. Also, a huge leather couch, and a shelf full of video games.
"And this is where I spend a lot of my time at." Jimmy said.
I shook my head. "Your such a loser."
"And loser that can demolish you in Mario Kart!"
"Bring it boy."