Be happy...

Be happy that you got your first car cause some people can't afford to have one.

Be happy that you have school holidays throughout the year to catch up on sleep and stuff.

Be happy that you live in a house with air conditioning and heaters cause in the poorer countries they don't have those luxuries.

Be happy that you have friends and besties cause they make you feel better when you're droopy.

Be happy that you're different because that makes you more special.

Be happy that you have at least ONE PET cause some people don't deserve one (e.g the illegal pet owners).

Be happy that you have emotions because no-one likes to be a robot.

Be happy that you have parents/ mom/dad cause some kids don't have one.

Be happy that you can eat cause not many can have food 360 days all year.

Be happy that you have clothes and be grateful that you do! XD

Be happy that you have clean water cause water in some countries are dirty and contaminated.

Be happy that you can live on Earth and have a normal life.

Be happy that you have a brain so you can think your way through problems.

Be happy that you can make the journey memorable so you can tell your tales of awesomeness to your children in the future and then they will tell your tale to their children and so forth.

Be happy that you're still here with everyone cause some cease to exist. :c

Be happy for the life you were given cause we are the children of the future.

Hi guys! Its me! 22flyingcolors! If you like this chapter please wait for me to do another one, ok?! Be awesome and be happy!