Chapter 6 : Rain Pours

• Jackson's POV •

Whoo~ Parteyy~!

Yeah, so the other guys left together while I, the handsome Jackson Wang, am left alone. Even Markeu left me for Jinyoungie TT___TT

It's sad, I know.. but look at the bright side! I can go barhopping alone and get all the girls for myself ^__~

Well, Imma go now.. See you guys later!

[A/N; Okay di ko na ilalagay dito yung mga 'kalaswaang' ginawa ni Jackson sa club. Hahaha ^____^v ]

[ Fast Forward ]

~ JYP Hotel

I already went back to the hotel because Jaebum texted me that we'll meet here..

I'm currently waiting for them in the lobby when the heavy rain poured.

Aish.. At this rate they will go directly to our dorm. I guess I'm stuck here.

I decided to stay for the night and got myself a room..

After flirting with a random girl in the lobby, I already went to my room and took a shower, not bothering to lock the door.

After I finished taking a shower, I was about to open the door when It automatically opened and revealed a girl about my age.

She was standing there looking pretty shocked, mouth agape..

"KYAAAAAAAHH!!"

"AH FCK!" I half-screamed and hurriedly closed the bathroom door.

I heard the footsteps slowly getting lighter and the sound of a door being violently shut.

Okay. What the fck did just happen??

And what the hell is a girl doing in my suite??!

"A fine and sexy girl if I may add.." I grinned replaying what happened minutes ago.

Sht. Control yourself Wang.

I scratched my nape and went out the bathroom.
I changed into my boxers and didn't even bother wearing any shirt.

I was about to throw myself in bed when I heard a noise from under it.

I crouched down and peeked under the bed and a pair of eyes met mine

"Grrr~ Arf Arf Arf!!"

I stumbled on my back when a pup went out from under the bed.

"Now, where the hell did you come from??" I asked backing away from it.

I'm not a big fan of dogs, and this one doesn't look quite friendly

Suddenly It stopped and just sat there looking sick and shaking..
I Suddenly felt pity for the dog so I grabbed a small towel from my bag and went back to it..

"Come here boy…" I commanded and it obeyed immediately.

Huh.. Dogs are not so bad afterall.

I dried the pup using the towel and it wagged its tail in delight.

Hmm.. could it be that this dog's owner was the girl from a few minutes ago?

An awesome idea then came up to my brilliant mind.

"Hmm, I'm keeping you for awhile JJ.," I told the pup whom I named JJ which is short for Jackson Jr.

~*

• Gigi's POV •

Sht sht sht. What the eff did just happened??