Feel my touch

The room is filled with soft lights coming from the candles, which allow me to see the sensual and perfect beauty of Shakira, as my hands caress her perfect body up and down. I feel that she starts to respond to my touch and carefully I push her back telling my babe that this night is for her and she should focus on feeling my touch and hearing my voice as i declare my love on her lips.

Resting herself of her back my hands caress her lovely face, my fingers gently tracing the outline with plain adoration. I lean down and my lips finally find her pink and soft lips, while I just want taste and absorb the warmth and softness coming from them.

My fingers move to caress back that curly hair that drove me crazy , and then let my lips brush her forehead to feel her breathing hard. While my kisses linger, my fingertips brush lightly over her neck. After a moment I made her feel my hand gently encircling her throat, her head moves back slightly giving me all her trust.

My hand moves down over her tiny body, leaving the skin in your neck exposed for my kisses , letting my warm breath to brush against the soft spot. While my lips explore, my hands brushes over your stomach exploring , after a few seconds they just move up from beneath, to cup her full breast, slightly brushing over the erect nipples.

My lips move close to allow my tongue to flick against her ear, feeling her body shiver with the touch of warm breath close in her ear, as my whisper conveys words my hands cannot express. When my focus moves away and downward, I nuzzle her breast against my face, and soon let her feel my tongue slowly explore the swollen nipples.

I raise a little to take in all of her, to simply admire the sensuality of the woman before me. As my eyes move over her body, everything male inside me, screams of desire for you. My lips again find hers for a kiss, before drifting back down over her breast, then down to softly brush kisses over her stomach, savoring every inch of your smooth skin. One hand moves to trace the lines of her panties and I hear how she intakes of breath when my hand moves down and fingertips lightly brush up the tight fabric covering her desire.

I slip one hand beneath her head, lacing my fingers through her hair, to tighten slightly and keep her with me, when I feel her building emotions test me for control. My other hand starts to slowly slip down inside her soft cotton panties, my fingers toy with the faint trail of soft hair. I feel your anticipation cause your body to tense, my fingers tighten slightly in her hair. I whisper” easy girl”

When her body calms to my request, my fingers slowly move on down inside. I listen to her breathing grow shallow, noting the slight shiver in her body as my searching fingers finds her wet desire. With just a slight brush over her slippery clit to tease of things to come, I feel her hips move up to take the full length of my finger. I just hold firm for a moment, as her hips move to make my finger search her wet warmth. For a moment my finger hooks beneath her pelvics, to massage slowly, causing your body to tense with the pleasing sensation. My massaging finger pauses with the touch, but holds firmly against her mound, resisting the movement of your hips. While the other hand in unison tightens in your hair, to regain her quiet control.I release her hair and slip off the small panties, then move so my chest rests firmly against her warmth. I still can feel the energy of desire slowly burning as her sensitive bud feels the pressing weight of my chest. For a moment my head rest on the soft warmth of her stomach, and my hands move up to cup over her breast, palms lightly brushing the sensitive tips of the firm full nipples. . Again I let her feel my strength, when my fingers tighten slightly, to remind her just to feel my touch.

Another time, when my touch had first found your warmth, all slippery with desire, I would have lain close as my soft words encourage and coach her, to just feel my touch. While my finger alone just moves over and around her sensitive bud, I might whisper a secret fantasy. However, tonight when I feel her soft warmth around me, I want all the emotional and physical energy on high.

My thoughts return to the moment, when my breath warms and lips feel the tickle of soft hair, my kisses just slowly touch all of her warmth, before I let my tongue taste her wet desire. With my fingers still surrounding her nipples, I just let my tongue open her lips, and search for her sensitive swollen bud. I just slow, and let my tongue drift away from her erect bud and explore more of the taste of her, then when she calms slightly, I let the flat of my tongue cover and lick firmly over a sensitive clit, until her body tells me that it is close to the point of no return.

I then move to enter you; again I pause just as you feel the hard heat against your waiting warmth. I want to see the love in your eyes, as your body reacts to our union. I want you to know of the pleasure you give, and see your eyes return to me the same. I cradle your upper body in my arms, drawing us close as I start to bring us together. To allow us time to feel and experience each emotional and physical aspect of our union, I enter you slow, inch by inch, and I pause to allow her mind and body time to deal with each new expansion, and for me to savor the reaction of her body, and time to read the million emotions in her brown eyes. Finally I feel how the warmth fully surround me as her softness accepts my strength. Right now we have become just one.

Her body trembles beneath me as you reap the rewards of our restraint, now your hips grind slowly but firmly against me, in your subconscious search for even more of me, it is not joke when I say her hips don’t lie..but that is something nobody will now. However, tonight she will not feel the strength of my body hurriedly moving against her and giving extract pleasure. Instead, we will simply allow our unity of the physical to enhance the emotional, to continue to bring us up.

We are simply one man, and one woman, two halves of the whole, where neither can be truly complete without the other. We combine our unique differences, taking from the other what we need and before didn’t find. Tonight, as the candles dance, my lips brush her face, while I admire and feel all the softness, strength and beauty of the woman that is captured in my arms, and seen in the candles dim reflections. With our giving and taking, our unity is calling for its completion, and our emotions flow so strong, they can no longer be contained. Her body trembles beneath me, her warmth contracting around my pulsating length, welcomes me deeper inside her warmth.

I hold you close, as if to keep you safe, Tonight, I have held her body close with all, the deserved love and tender care. To allow us the joy of two in perfect harmony, knowing and feeling as one. As the intimate movement of her tiny body,draws the flood of warmth from within me, our unity will return one more reward, for tonight she will conceive our child.