morning sex

Author pov
As Laurent layed on the bed fast asleep, Larry was just starring at his love of his life. He then thought to himself that he would wake Laurent up by a surprise. He slid under the covers careful to not wake Laurent and started to pull his boxers down exposing laurents member. Within zero second he took all of Laurent in his mouth. Larry was sucking and slurring all around and every inch of laurents dick. About 5 seconds later Laurent woke up with a arch in his back with his eyes closed."ahhh baby!"Laurent moaned trying to keep quiet because the hotel walls we're very thin. Larry then started to lick and sick the tip of his dick. Laurent was a moaning mess. "Ahh baby I can't take it."he said while stopping Larry to flip them over. Larry watched as Laurent unbuckled Larry's pants and got under Larry to the point where Larry was in doggie style and with Laurent right under Larry's dick. He then licked two fingers and put them in Larry's asshole while sucking his member.

Larry pov

"Oh my God lau!"I moaned. It felt so good that I was already about to cum but I held it in. Laurent then stuck another finger in me and was fingering and sucking really fast. "Baby I'm gonna cum!"then with no hesitation his cum came right in laurents mouth. Laurent swallowed everything, but they clearly wasn't done yet. I got up and guided Laurent to the door. When laurents back came to contact with the door, I immediately started to kiss on his neck. When I found his sweet spot I started sucking while Laurent was moaning softly. I then picked up Laurent and he wrapped his legs around my waist."baby ur ready?"I asked. He nodded. I then stuck my member in laurents hole. His breath then hitched with his mouth wide open. "Damn u so tight Laurent!" I screamed in his ear totally forgetting that the walls were thin. "Baby u so big!" I then heard Laurent say with his leaning on the door.

Laurent pov

"Oh my God baby!""u like it baby" i nodded my head because for some reason i couldnt get words out..He then asked"do u want it like this"he then went slow but really deep. I bit me y lip trying to be quite. "Or do u like it like this"he then went deep and fast. My eyes then rolled to the back of my head."mmmmm larry,right there" "baby wats my name" "larry" i huffed tryin to get it out. He then slowed down "nope thats not my name""daddy,daddy please fuck me please" after i sad that larry went back inside me faster and deeper than before. While larry was driving me crazy, i then heard a knock on the Door. Even though Larry heard the knock, he was still pounding in laurent. "Laurent,laurent u there!"i then was brought back into the world when i heard our managers voice. Larry slowed down but didnt pull out. I then answered "yes!"as my manager was still talking, i then couldnt hear anything because larry started to do deep stroked but slow. I bit my lip again trying not to moan to where our manager was going to hear us having rough sex. "Well chris brown just wanted to know if h wanted to record a song................laurent u heard me""baby answer him"larry whispered in my ear. I then got enough strength to say yea i heard u. Well u come by to....."larry please put me down i cant take it" i asked larry. But instead he sped up his speed"ahhhhhh"i screamed. "Eh laurent u okay" i heard my manager asked."Yea stump toe"i yelled."well yall rest till tomorrow!"after that he began to walk away. I held on to the door knob while i cummed. We then collapsed on the floor. I looked over to see larry lauging. "That is not funny, he could have found out u was fucking me"i said."im sorry baby, i just couldnt stop"he then leaned in and pecked me on the lips. "Laurent im not even gonna lie,i want to get married and i want u to have my babies". Hearing those words come out of larrys mouth made me blush."i would love if that happened, but how am i gonna give birth?" Larry then shrugged not knowing either. While larry stood up and picked me up taking us to the bed knowing that i couldnt walk, i then had a idea.

Hope u liked. Will update tomorrow