Let me explain

Lau pov

I just sat here, in my hotel room crying out all of the pain that was built up inside of me for the past 2 weeks. Fans have been asking where i am and why i havent made a appearance because it wasnt like me to not be seen or show my face for 2 weeks. Im just sitting here playing with the fruit salad that i ordered. Am i not good enough for larry. Did he really have feelings for me. Did he use me to make melissa jealous. The overall question is that did he really love me. All of these thoughts came flooding in my head. Larry has been blowing up my phone like a mad man. I badly wanted to call him to atleast let him explain. But idk if thats the greatest thing to do. What if he just made up something just to spare my feelings or to just get me back. I did break up with him before a explanation tho. U know what i need to stop thinking about him and go do something. I put on my yellow sundress with gold flats then grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and headed out the door. I drove to my favorite restaurant and that was olive garden. I parked in a decent parking space and went inside.
"Just one please"
"So ur alone today huh" asked the kind man
"Yea just came to get my mind off of things"
"Alright then follow me mam"
We walked although the restaurant and didnt find any single seats. "Um mam do u mind sitting with someone who also cane for 1"
"Um sure why not"
He lead the way to the back where the windows shined bright on my dress. I phone dinged which meant i got a notification. I took my phone out and checked to see it was a beautiful picture of me and larry dancing at wod on Instagram. "Do u mind sir if a person joined u today because there is no more 1 seats available"
"Yea sure"
Wait.............. Ik that deep french voice from anywhere. Shit it was larry. The waiter moved out the way for me to show myself and to sit down from the fact that i was hiding behind him so larry wouldn't see me. Well at this point i dont have no other choice. "*gasp* LAURENT"
He jumped out of his seat and gave me a tight hug which i gladly received. We stood there with his hand tight around my stomach and my hands tight around his neck with my head buried in his chest. We let go and just stared at each other eyes. We started leaning in but i snapped out of it and sat down in my chair."what u guys like to drink today"
"Um 2 sprites please" larry stated
"How u know i wanted a sprite" i asked surprised.
"Baby cause i know you" it was amazing how im mad at him but he still finds a way to make me blush. I put my head in my hands and smiled. He giggled and took my hands off my face. Man im not gonna lie i missed my baby alot. He took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. "Baby girl i missed u so much, i couldnt sleep or eat without you and i couldnt fight the fact that i wake up every morning without u in my arms and without u in my arms and most of all the fact i couldn't make love to u the way i do every morning and u dancing by myside. Baby im so sorry for what happened but i swear i didnt touch her she had came and told me that she had to talk to me and i didnt see no problem with that so she lead me to a quite place to talk. Then she was all like how she miss me and stuff but i said i only wanted u and only u and told her to leave and when i thought she was gone i went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face then come back to u so we could hang and dance together but then melissa just burst through the door and did all that she did and u came in and thats when i finally got her off of me and i tried catching u to let me explain but u where long gone" i then saw a tear fall from my baby face and i took my hands out of his and walked around the table and sat on his lap and kissed his tears away from his eyes and he put his hands on my waist and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.
"Im sorry baby" he whispered against my lips
"Baby its ok i forgive u"
"Does this mean ur coming back to the house" he asked with a smile on face. I giggled and shook my head "yes baby im coming back home" we put the money for the drinks on the table and a tip. "Ill see u at home okay i gotta go get my stuff" i said while hugging him. "Ill be waiting" he said but moving his hands down to my butt and squeezed. I giggled while he laughed. Man i missed him for the past 2 weeks.