Author's Note

Hey guys! So before u get started with this story, I wanted to go over a few things. First off, in case you don't know, my name is Molly and I live in Canada. I've never really written anything serious before. Well I have but usually I end up deleting them right after. I'm hoping this story will be here to stay.

The second this is that I'm looking for someone who enjoys making covers and has a good reputation on making them. If you haven't already noticed, I really can't make covers and usually they're the whole reason someone decides to check out a book. So if I want people to read my book I'm going to need a good, quality cover. That's why I'm turning to you guys for help. If you make covers or if you know someone who makes covers, please contact me by commenting or Personal Messaging me. I would really appreciate it if you guys helped me out here.

My last thing I want to talk about it that if you guys see any mistakes or just have any writing advice please don't hesitate to tell me. Also, this book comes from my thoughts and imagination. If anyone steals my ideas, characters or imaginary places I will report you. If this book is similar to anything you've read or if any of the characters have the same name or if the places have the same name as any other works of fiction or real life, this is purely coincidental.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to comment, vote and tell your friends about it if you enjoyed!