Chapter 1

Introductory-

Riley-
Age- 17
Birthday- December 12th
Hair color- brown
Eye color- Blue
Height- 5 foot 4 inches
   She was separated from her 1 year older brother on her 5th birthday after her parents died. She was sent across country. Foster home to foster home. When she was 17 she was moved to a foster home in New York. She realized that there was actually people that cared for her. She was still quite the wild child though. This fall she will attend Barden University which her foster parents paid for.

(Also in this version Bumper never leaves but Benji does get to perform in the last performance)

Bumper-
Age- 18
Birthday- January 20th
Hair color- brown
Eye color- brown (I think)
Height- 5 foot 9 inches (guessed)
    Parents died on his little sister birthday. They were separated when he went to a foster home in New York. He did not know what happened to his sister. He had nice Foster Parents. They paid for him to go to a college 1 year ago. He found the treblemakers and decided to sing. He had not forgotten about his sister. But he didn't think he'd ever find her. 

Well, everyone here's my new book. Hope you like it. I will try to do about a thousand words each chapter. Okay bye.

   Riley's POV

    Right, now I'm walking towards Barden University. My foster parents dropped me off. I'm kind of excited. I mean. I'm not really good at school. My foster parents said they would pay for me to college if I did an extra curricular. And I had to have at least A's and B's. Which I guess I could do. I really hope there's cute boys here. I've never really had the time at one place  to have a boyfriend so I'm kinda a player. You know the girl version. I inwardly laugh at how stupid it sounds. I walk into the hall that has myodorm number on it. 128 found it! I walk inside. There's no one there yet. Dang it. I look around and decide on the left side. I pull out my bed set. It's white and I have some black and white pillows. I see a black shelves so put some makeup and stuff on them. I put some decorative pics on the wall. I notice a white chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. Cool. I put a rug in the middle and put my gray throw blanket on the edge of my bed. My last foster parents have quite a bit of money but they aren't snobby at all. I put my backpack on my bed and decide to check out the activities fair. I'm wearing a lime green crop top and bright shorts that have neon feathers all over them. So I stand out. ALOT! I need to find an extra curricular activity. I look around. I see some stupid stuff. Lots of stupid stuff. I hear voices singing. I see a group called the Barden Bella's. I remember hearing some news about them. They won their first national award last year. Maybe that would be kinds cool. I don't know. They're standing  across the walkway from a group called the Treblemakers. I catch ones eyes. It's this cute guy that's beatboxing. He's got dark skin and has these cute geek glasses. We catch each other's eyes and I send him a teasing by wink. Miss Player in action. Right now it looks like the Bella's and Trebles are like battling. I stand back watching. Waiting for them to be done so I can approach the Bella's. They finally stop and they laugh. I see one girl who looks like the leader kiss one of the boys that looks like a co-leader to the trebles. The leader of the Trebles lolls familiar. Probably haven't seen him before I don't know. I walk up to the Bella's booth and am almost pounced on by a peppy ginger. "Are you looking to audition for the Barden Bella's. Winners of last years ICCA's?" She asks. "I'm uh not sure.." I say. "Can you sing?" She asks. "Umm a little.." I say. "Can you match pitch?" She asks. "Yeah try me." I say. She sings and then I match pitch. She does it about 3 times and says. "I hope to see you at auditions..." She drags out the last word wanting my name. "Riley." I say. She nods her head "What's your last name?" She asks. "Um... I don't really have a last name. I'm a foster child. That's been moved 46 times in 11 years." I say. She looks at me with sympathy. "Oh... I'm so sorry. We're they abusive?" She asks. "No... Mostly. I just couldn't live with most of them. I've lived with these last people for a few months here in New York. They paid for me to go to college here if I got good grades and joined an extra curricular." I say. "Oh... Any born siblings?" She asks. "I uh had a brother a little older than me. But we got split up. Don't know what happened to him." I say. "Oh I'm sorry. Well, I hope to see you at auditions." She says. I take a flyer walking away. I decide that I should go back to my room and unpack my clothes. I walk back and place my key in the slot. I grab my box filled with clothes. Most of my clothes are crop tops and short shorts. I have some winter clothes too though. After an hour or so I'm playing my phone and someone walks through the door. It's the girl I saw kissing the co-leader. "Hi, I'm Becca. You were at the Bella's booth today right?" She says. I nod while playing subway surfers. She gets her side of the room set up and lays on her bed. Her side consists mostly of DJing stuff. "Hey, I'm hungry. Want to get some dinner?" She asks. "Sure." I say putting some sandals on. Ever since I was separated from my brother I've been really distant to about anyone. I mean I hook up. I don't get close though. It makes it way easier. We head to the edge of campus where a McDonalds is and order. I eat my food and we do a little talking. I learned that she is an only child who's dad works at the school. She has been here for one year and is dating the co-leader of the Trebles. I tell her a little about myself and we head back to the dorm. I slip into black volleyball shorts and a white half shirt when we get back to the dorm. I lay on my bed hoping for sleep.

   Well there we are a first chapter. I liked that. This is going to be hard considering. I don't want to swear In this book and I have to try and play a bad girl player. Dang it!!!!

Okay bye my awesome nerds.