Chapter 4

Riley's POV

    Once getting back from practice I pick out an outfit for the riff off. I go with some Aztec print shorts, black vans, black tank top, and white north face jacket. The jackets to cover up my cuts. Mom about to meet up with Donald. Turns out. Having a friend is pretty nice. I grab my phone and walk out the door heading to his dorm. Right now I'm wearing gray and j sweatshirt, black short shorts, and black and gray tennis shoes. I walk to Donald's room. "You know I've never had a friend. This is nice." I say. "You're right by this is nice." He says before we head to the basketball court. "You should know I'm no good at sports. Any sports. Like none." I say. He laughs. "Who cares?" He asks. I groan and pick up a basketball. I throw it towards the basket and make it. He says "Nice!" I laugh at him and we play one on one for an hot or so before calling It quits. We walk back to my dorm where he's dropping me off. "I had fun." I say. "Me too." He says. He leans In a little and kisses my cheek. That's not something friends do. I'm pretty sure. I lean away and close my door. I want a friend. I'm not ready for a boyfriend. I shake it off and get my outfit for the riff off on. I walk to the auditorium to meet up with the Bella's. Once I else In the door we all make sure we're ready and we head towards this big empty pool. Some guy starts explaining what happens and points this spinner thing at the side of the pool it goes around a lot of times before landing on songs about money. Bumper jumps in front of his group and starts singing Billionaire. Becca jumps in front of us and cuts the trebles off singing Gold coins. Someone from the BU harmonics starts singing something I'm not familiar with. Nobody else is singing. The announcer dude says something, then claps his hands twice and says "You are... Cut off!" Everyone joins in. The did spins the thing again and it lands on Songs about being single. Oh my god yes.

"Up in the club we just broke up. I'm doin my own little thing. You decided to dip. Now you wanna trip. Cause another brother noticed me." I sing. We go a little farther with me taking lead before I'm cut off with singing from one of the trebles. He's singing a song I'm not sure of. I cut him off by singing "Really don't care. By Demi Lovato." He cuts me off again. I cut him off with my last idea. 22 by Taylor swift. We end up finishing the song and winning. We all cheer and I get highfived. I smile in victory. I'm burning up in this jacket, but if I take it off people will know. "Hey Riles, I'm spending the night with Jesse so you got the room to try yourself. Okay?" She say. I nod and say "Make good choices." I laugh as she flips me off walking away. "I know your burning up. Take the jacket off." Donald says from behind me. "No." I say too defensively. He looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Nothing, I'm fine." I snap walking away. I don't know recently I haven't felt myself. I walk back to my dorm.

  I awake to screaming. Someone's yelling at me. Who? I feel so dizzy. I can't stand up. Who's yelling at me gosh dang it? I try to talk, but no words come out. There's a lot of people in here now. Too many people. I get the sick feeling back and pass out again.

"Riley!!!! Please!!! We need you!" I hear someone yelling. I open my eyes a little. I'm surrounded in a mostly white room. With a bunch of people in here. "Wha- what happened?" I ask trying to sit up. My arms feel weak. I look down at them and quickly remember. I try to hide my arms. Remembering that I may have cut a bit too much. "It's uh too late..." Becca says. "We know...." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. Why???  I have this life. Some people get something's so well. "Yeah, counciling starts in a week." Bumper says. "What?!" I furrow my eyebrows. He looks at me seriously. "Riley." He says sternly. I groan. "I didn't want to." I say. "We'll talk about it when we get to campus." He says walking away. "Or not..." I mumble. "Why are all of you here?" I ask trying to get up. "We were concerned." Donald says. By now I'm on the floor. Stable. "Yeah, not just trying to get an easy hook up or anything." I say sarcastically. Everyone, but Donald walks backwards. That's just freaking great. "What are you talking about?" He asks. I give him a as if you didn't know look. He raises his eyebrows.  "You said it yourself your a player." I say "Even for me. That's low. Using a girls sadness to play them." I say. Wishing I could weak away so he can't argue. "You're kidding right? Do you thing I'm stupid?" He asks. "Oh my god!" I yell attempting to walk away. Becca holds me back "Face your problems." She says. "What problems?! Yeah nothing's wrong!!!! I didn't go foster home to foster home because I had no family after my parents attempted to kill me and they killed themselves. Think even though they were terrible people. That I don't have guilt built onto me everyday of my life!" I yell. Trying to get everything off my chest. Trying not to cry I haven't in 11 years. I can't start now!! I fall to the floor anyways. I feel weak. I feel simple minded and stupid. My eyes fog. I'm not crying. And I won't.

Oh my god. I feel dizzy writing this chapter. I have to get some more ideas from reading some other books so I'll update tomorrow.

So I'm a lot ticked off right now.

I love Girl Meets world. Like my favorite tv show. Well the first episode of the 3 day event girl meets Texas just happened today and me being a Rucas fan am ticked off so much. Like in screaming. I like almost cried. If the 3 day event doesn't end up with Rucas. I swear Rucas fans might just have to go slap the writer of these episodes a slap in the face.

Why?!?!! I mean ever since the first episode of was about Riley and Lucas. They were going to be the next Cory and Topanga. Instead Maya all of a sudden decides she wants to like Lucas and do Riley gives it to her. Roar!!!!! Why?!?!! I hate television. Anyways bye my awesome nerds.