Chapter 2

One month later

Riley's POV

I wake up at 9:45. I don't have classes today. I do however have Bella's auditions. I slip on a hot pink crop top with a push up bra to emphasize my already tiny boobs. I out on a line green skirt. I put on some blue heels. I love neon colors. I brush my hair so it's straight and out on some makeup. Becca recently left to go prep for auditions. I rest my voice a few times before grabbing my phone, pushing up my bra again, and leaving. I walk to the auditorium to see some dude giving some kind of speech. "Alright nerds lets go with..." Becca pauses while deciding on a song. " TGIF by Katy Perry." She says. It feels ironic. Considering I'm in neon clothes and in the video she's dressed like some 80's music video. I close my eyes and grimace. That's just too funny. The dude who was giving the speech hands the different groups our information packets. Apparently I'm going 3rd. Yippee! Hence the sarcasm. The first one to go is some boy. He's not very good. Or cute. So I don't care. The second one is a girl and she's okay I guess. "Okay, next up is Ryley, no last name." The guy says. As I walk onto the Stage the guy says "Good luck." I smile.
I take a deep breath and start singing
"There's a stranger in my bed. Theres a pounding in my head. Glitter all over the room. Pink flamingos in the pool. I smell like a minibar. DJ's passed out in the yard. Barbies on the barbecue. This a hickey or a bruise.
Pictures of last night ended up online. I'm screwed. Oh well. It's a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Last Friday Night, yeah we danced on table tops and we took too many shots. Then we kissed, but I forgot.

Last Friday night, yeah we Maxed out credit cards and got kicked out of the bar. So we hit the boulevard.

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park. Skinny dipping in the dark. Then had a ménage á trois.

Last Friday night, yeah I think we broke the law always say we're gonna stop op oh oh.

This Friday night
Do it all again
This Friday night
Do it all again." I finish proudly. I think I did pretty good. I smile and walk off the stage. I look at everyone's faces. The Bella's are smiling. The trebles are staring. Once again I see the leader. He looks so familiar. I smile. People actually liked me.

A few hours later I'm walking the halls when a bag is placed over my head. I scream "Don't worry it's initiation." Becca says. What the heck? This is so stupid. They lead me and whoever else got their head stuffed In a sack into some room.
"Soprano is Jessica." Becca says.
"Metzo is Ashley." Someone else says. Clhoe then says "and our altos are Flo, and Riley." I fix my hair after the bag is pulled off. We drink some wine in a weird cup and say a little speech thing. "Let's go to aca-initiation night!" Becca cheers. We all walk to some outdoor stage thing. I don't know anyone so I just awkwardly stand to the side. Someone walks in front of me. Oh the cute boy that I winked at, at the activities fair. "Hey." I say. "Hey, I never got your name?" He says trying to start s conversation. "Didn't you here it at auditions?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "I meant your last name." He says. "Why does everyone want to know that?" I ask. "Because your mysterious. I like that." He says. I smile. And lean closer to him showing more cleavage. "I'd like to keep it that way." I say. He looks at me and smirks. "And what's your name?" I ask. "Donald." He says. I laugh a little "Yikes..." I say walking away to get a drink. I grab something and take a swig of it. I drink a whole cup of it and I'm already pretty drunk. I drink another half a cup before stumbling over to Becca. "Dang girl, how much have you drank?" She asks. "About a cup and a half." I say. "Then what did you drink?" She asks. I shrug and go up to some guy and start dancing. I'm probably going to take this way to far like I always do.

I wake up with an awful pounding in my head. Sleeping next to me is a treblemakers..... Shoot. No!!!! I didn't. Nothing new. But I mean. Just weird. I get some clothes on and walk outside my dorm. I'm pretty sure the guy's name was Greg. I hope he forgets about that. Dang. I'm wearing a turquoise sweatshirt with Nike shorts, and some nike bracelets. I already have my phone so I might as well head to Bella's practice. I walk into the auditorium and Becca pulls me over to a corner. I cringe uh oh. Please don't be about last night. "Please don't tell me you're going to do that in our dorm a lot?" She says. I swear to her I won't and we begin practice. Apparently they really needed someone who could sing strongly. They said I was that person. Yes. Becca works on the set while we practice dancing. Apparently, last year they sucked because it was ways the Same routine. I practice dancing. When we come in for practice next time. We will work on the set. Me and Becca walk back to our dorm. Thank god Greg was gone. I look at my dresser it says. I don't know who's room this is but I'll forget about if you do.
Yeah. That sounds awesome. I walk to McDonald's by myself. Once I arrive I get an iced coffee an turn to leave, but I see That trebles leader. I decide I need to ask who he is. It's killing me.

Ah cliffhangers. What would I do without you? I say laughing. Oh my god I just tried to write that like a book and not on purpose. God bless. Okay bye awesome nerds.