Part 4

A/N
Just to let y'all know these chapters are based off of before she passes so these are flashbacks (obviously😂)

Greyson's POV
Today my mommy had to go back to da doctors office, I don't wike doctas at all. They are scary butt heads that shoot me in the arm with medicine , so I decided to stay home with my daddy. Me and my daddy have a special bond. He's always playing Legos wiff me and teaches me how to get the ladies. 😏. He is also gonna take me to get my ear pierced just wike his . I love bandanas just like him. My mama sure did pick a keeper (what the fuck am I saying😂😂😂) . Unfortunately mommy has to stay at the doctors for a while , well that's what daddy told me . He said she was sick but I checked her temperature and she felt fine to me .

Taylors POV
It's kinda hard explaining what's going on with y/n to my son. Knowing he's 5 and isn't gonna have a mom bothers me .. Y/n is really sick. The other day she couldn't breathe . They drained about 2 and a half gallons out of her lungs . It scared me . You never know what tomorrow can bring. You never know when something is going to happen. You just don't know . Something can happen to her today. Shit, something can happen to me. I feel like I need to be there with her constantly. She's getting a little better so there is definitely hope.. She's coming home tomorrow.

The next day *
Y/N's POV
I sat in my hospital bed staring at the blank walls . I just wanna go home . I wanna see my little boy and my son. (See what I did there ? No .. Okay😂) I miss cuddling with Taylor on the couch when Greyson went to sleep . I miss the smell of burnt water when Taylor tried to make Mac and cheese. I miss Taylor telling me I was to lame to drive in his Aston Martin (if y'all haven't seen his car I'll leave a picture at the top😍) . I miss his warm hugs after work. I miss running in his arms when he got home from tour. I miss his kisses . I miss Greyson. I miss his cute little nose. I miss his hazel eyes . I miss playing with his dirt bikes . I miss building forts and hiding from Taylor in them. I miss having the feeling of him sleep next to me and Taylor when we went to bed. I miss his obsession with bandanas . I miss his story's about how he picked up a new girl at preschool. They are my life . I miss them so much and I'm so happy I get to go home .