You're Just a Little Bit Out of My Limit [Luke Hemmings Story] TEASER?

Before we begin here, I'd just like to remind you that most things in here are just fiction and not true. So if you stumble apon something about 5SOS that you think isn't factual, it's probably not. (I would give examples, but spoilers suck!) It's JUST a story.  Thank you. c:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, there's this girl, right? Well, this girl isn't really your average girl. She's kind of the "one-of-the-guys" type. Loves sports. Very athletic. Soccer's her game. Obsessed with music. She loves video games, too. She doesn't dress preppy; nothing bold. Just plain and simple tee-shirts and skinnies. Another thing - she's an artist. She draws every day. And she loves it.

Did I mention that girl is me?

Well, there's this band, my favourite band. They aren't very well-known.. yet. 5 Seconds of Summer's the name. I will love and support them 100% throughout everything.

But this band is unlike any other band I know. Because all four members of this band are my four best friends. Yeah, seriously! In fact, they actually practice in my own garage.. It's really loud most of the time.

There's Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Luke. We all go to the same school. But Cal's parents are trying to make him go to private school to get a better education. They don't really approve of the whole "band" idea. Cal tries his best to convince his parents to let him stay, and right now he's doing a pretty good job. If he left, Luke would cry for the rest of his life. Cal and Luke are like brothers. They kinda have a bromance goin' on. Notice, I said BROmance, NOT a romance. Ashton and Michael call them "Cake". Get it? Ca-lum, Lu-ke. Cake.

Anyways..

Besides my friendship with Mike, Cal, and Ash, Luke and I have been bestest best friends since diapers. My mom and his dad have known eachother since before we were born. And.. I'm not very good at expressing my feelings.. but for a while, I've kind of had the biggest crush on Luke. None of the other guys know that, though.

BUT ANYWAYS, I'd rather keep that on the down low because it's kind of awkward talking about things like that.