Seven

Hollys POV:

Luke sat on his bed awkwardly fiddling with his fingers while I replied to a text message from my mum. We had walked to Luke's house together after school and it wasn't awkward then  but now it's Kinda weird. But as the "teacher" I had to act professional.

"Okay," I turned my phone off and set it on his bedside table, "How um.... Much experience do you have exactly?"

He bit his lip as he thought and he chuckled for a moment. "Well, I can kiss pretty good."

"Okay show me." I moved closer to him and crossed my legs. He turned to me and did the same. He looked guilty, as if he was about to commit a crime. "Remember, you wanted to do this and you're not allowed to feel bad. This is all for her. And she's never gonna find out okay?"

"Okay." He leant in and Our lips touched. His hand rested behind my neck pulling me into the kiss and my hands traveled up to his shoulders. Our lips moved in sinc, it was actually amazing. I don't wanna be mean but I thought he was going to be horrible. His lip piercing was cold on my lip and I pulled at it with my teeth before pulling away. We were both breathless. Smiles stretched from ear to ear on both of our faces and I erupted with laughter.

"What? Was it bad?" He laughed.

"No that was amazing! If you can do that imagine what else you could do!" I brought my knees to my chest and he giggled. Giggled. This 18 year old boy giggled. Oh my lord. "So do you have any questions? Not about kissing because you've got that in the bag but about anything else?"

"Hm, if she were to give me a blow job... What uh, what do I do with..." He raised his hands and looked at both of them.

"Oh! Well it depends really. Here-" I jumped off the bed and got on my knees infront of him. I pulled his legs off the bed and put my head near his crotch. "If you're sitting down I guess you can like-" I gathered my hair in a low pony tail and handed it to him. I started bobbing my head, pretending to give him a blow job. He knew what to do, he kept my hair out of my face and pushed my head down as I went down. "Yeah so just like that. You can do the same if you're standing too."

He stood to his feet and I took his hands, remaining on my knees. I ran his hands though my hair and then grabbed his hips. He pushed my head closer to his area and then back out again. "Is that um.... Am I suppose to do that?"

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yes." And his door swung open. Our heads snapped to the door with a frozen figure standing in the way. I suspect it was his older brother, because he looked just like Luke, but not Luke. He held half a subway sub in his hand and his eyes were wide and mouth was open.

"J-J-Jack! Hey......." Luke was frozen stiff and so was I. Well. We all were.

"I um... Brought subway......." Jack looked from me to Luke like ten times before saying something to me. "Hello.."

"Hey."

There was an awkward silence.

"I can explain!" Luke's voice cracked and Jack dropped his sub and ran away screaming out "MUM!"

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE JACK COME BACK HERE!" Luke let go of my head and ran after his brother. I was alone in Luke's room and I could hear the two boys yelling and running around downstairs so I took this time to examine Luke's room.

Posters of bands and video games were hung on his walls messily and there where tank tops thrown all over the floor. On his dresser there were photos in frames. One of him and his mum and jack, it was a recent photo. There was another of him, Michael, Ashton and Calum all looking piss ass drunk. Luke had the words "18 and virgin" written in sharpie on his forehead and I couldn't help but laugh. As I moved along I came to one of him and Anna kissing that I cringed at. But the last photo was one of me and him.

"What?" I picked up the photo and it was us on grade 9 camp. We were on the bus and i was resting my head on his shoulder and he was resting his head on my head. We were both fast asleep. I remember being angry that day because Alix and Claire were bus partners and I had to be partners with a boy I didn't know. I couldn't stop smiling. I put the photo frame down and sat back on his bed.

"I am so sorry about that." Luke came back all red in the face. I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"That's okay, but, that's all we have time for today, Hemings." I smirked.

"Ill drive you home?" His hands traveled to my hips, pulling me closer.

~ at hollys house ~

He pulled the car up and turned to me. "When's our next meeting?" He put his hand on my thigh.

"Friday. Hopefully we can get more done." I got out of the car and walked to my front door.

AN// I suck at updating frequently I'm so sorry