Chapter 1. ( besties for life )

Holly's POV :

The phone was buzzing and it was two at night. I felt like killing the person who called me up. I picked up the call , it was my bestie on the other side. "Heyyyy lazy! What's up?", she bursted out from the other end. How could you have imagined to call up at two and say such a lame thing.

But I could not deny my bestie for she meant the world to me. "Sorry to distrub you, but do you remember the novel which I was reading?", yea I said. "Was this the only thing that you wanted to say at two, you could have waited up for tomorrow and could tell me in school." "Noooooooo this was not what I was going to tell."

"Ohhhhh.....so what's up the matter then?". I was curious to know why was she distrubing me at two. So she said, " guess what's up with the novel? ". My mind was fully freaking out so I said " Ale , look I am not in a condition to solve your puzzles or mysteries. So do tell fast what's it or let me sleep." "Yea yea calm down Hol will tell you what's up with the novel."

"Remember the novel was handed over to me by Jo?". "Yea off course how could I forget that you were fighting with my buddy friend all this while just to get that novel." "Yea so when I was reading it I got a letter poped from it." "Ohhhhhh......my gosh is that a love letter....?". I could really see Alice smiling broadly on the other end.

"YES the letter is from a secret admirer. For now sorry to disturb  you, you go back to sleep will tell you everything about it in school. And thanks for listening to my dumb talks even at two."" You know Ale I seriously hate you for all your thank you and sorries on even such small small things. Now can't able to keep my eyes open soo good night Ale. Love you loads." But even if my friend distrubs me when I am long asleep a smile crept on my face for she trusted me soo much.

_____________________________________

Hey guys.....my first attempt to write something.....

Pls do let me know if u like it so can
continue further.

P.S. I know me not soo good at this.