Chapter 2. ( encounter with the bad guy )

Chapter is dedicated to navikaur373 for being a huge supporter and for making the awesome cover which is now the cover of my book.
( Sorry I didn't knew how to dedicted so I wrote it. Maybe i cant do it from my phone. )
----------------------------------------------------------

Next day I woke up with a bad headache. I went downstairs to have a medicine when my mother called out , "Hi love ! Good morning"."Good morning mom , did Ale called up ?". " Yes , she did and said she would be here any time now." I had the medicine fast and went to my bedroom to get ready.

Just when i was brushing my hairs I heard footsteps coming towards my door. A smile crept on my face as I knew how melodramatic Alice gonna behave.

The door fluncked open and Ale jumped on me hugging me till I was put of breath. " Hi Ale just calm down. We have a lot of catching up to do." "You know Hol I am really excited to find out about my mysterious admirer. Can't wait to go to school." " Yeah babes c'mon on we gotta go."

As I got down I picked up a sandwich and went into the kitchen . I kissed my mom on her cheeks and said a good bye.

As soon as we went out I saw Ale's black Bentley on the pavement. My jaws dropped down by seeing my dream car in front of me which was gifted to Ale on her 17th bday by her parents.

"Hol , loved the surprise ?". I just smiled broadly at her with a small nod. As we reached the car she threw tte keys of her brand new Bentley to me. "Are you sure Ale ? This was a gift for you not for me." " Are u kidding babes i know this was your dream , now c'mon we dont want to be late to school and find out about the secret admirer." I just went round the other side of the car and gave Alice a long hug. I just smiled with tears briming in my eyes and said , " But girl this is your special moment then why are you giving it to me ? ". She just smiled and said , " What are friends for if I can't make you happy."

On the road trip Alice filled me up with all the information that how the letter popped out of the novel.

As we entered the school all eyes were on us. As we got down from the car I heard some one calling my name , "Holly that is amazing. A brand new Bentley your dream car !!!". All I could was look towards Alice and smile. Soon he got my message and said , "So its a besties stuff." "Hi Jordon "Alice wished him giving him a side hug. "Hello beautiful lady! Wass up?".

Just at that time bell struck and we said good bye to my buddy friend Jordon ( Jo ) and promised him to meet after school as we had to fill him up with a lot of information.

Alice locked her hand in mine and we went to our class. When we were about to enter the class some one dashed into me , I looked up to see a crooked smile before me. "Sorry baby girls ! Did it hurt ?" , I was about to smash his face when Alice squeezed my hand signling that we should leave.

----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna know who the bad guy is and what are his plans. Keep reading.

Sorry for the late update I have to work out the plot more properly. Hope those who are supporting me are not disappointed with this chapter.

Thank u to the beautiful people who vote and comment.