Entry One

Everyone always obey. Everyone always listen. I'm so tired with that daily routine. I wanted freedom. I want to go on my own. I want to be ordinary.

"Princess Mackenzie, your breakfast is ready." one of my maid said.

"Yeah, yeah. Later." I replied.

You heard it right. I am a Princess, a princess who always stay up in her mansion and do whatever she wants. Except for one thing though.

No freedom to go the outside world.

Well, I actually do go there BUT not on my own. I always have tails with me. Tsk tsk.

Hay, what a life. Mabuti pa yung neighbor ko na yun, he could always go in and out. And take note, he's even a PRINCE! Good for him. Huhuhu. I'm a prisoner.

Okay, stop this nonsense. I was thinking if I could--

Wait!

^___^

Yes! That's it! Bwahahahahaha. I'm so excellent.

No wonder I'm a Serenity.

Oh yeah~ Uh-huh~ Oh yeah--

"Princess, your mom called you to go down already." Oh. It's my maid again.

"Yeah. Tell her I'll be there in a minute." I need to get dressed first.

"Yes, Princess." she said and then close the door.

First things first, I need to wear a casual wear. So I headed towards my cabin.

This one... No, not this one...

Too formal...

Not this...

Not...

Not...

Okay! This will do!

Click this link ----->

http://gutfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Casual-Clothes-for-Women.jpg

I wore my ³/4 red shirt with designs made in the USA and a blue simple short above my knee paired with a cute brown boots. How's this?

Second, I need to have a backpack to put my personal things. So, I headed to another cabin and pick this pink bag dotted with white and a button of a mixture black and white. How cute!

Click this link ---->

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/726649483/2013-New-Free-shipping-ladies-backpack-canvas-school-backpack-girls-school-bag-multi-colors-cute-mini.jpg

Third, I put my things like the clothe, skirt and a black shirt. My phone and money. That would do.

Afterwards, I headed down the stairs and saw my family eating. Aww.. How much I would be missing them.

"What are you wearing?!" my mother asked shockingly. Well, what can you expect? A casual wear for a princess? That must be kidding.

"Uhm.. A red shirt and blue short?" I replied. I sound so ridiculous.

As she was going to talk again, I shut her out. "No need to worry mom. I won't cause any trouble. I'd just go to the backyard and have some fishing. You know~ Right, dad?" This plan should work or else I'll be going to hell!

"Right." My dad said still eating.

"I know what you're up to, Mackenzie. If that's the case, why are you wearing those casual wear? Don't you ever go with that plan of yours." my mom said with a threat on her voice.

"What are you talking, mom? I was wearing these wear so it could be more easier for me to catch a fish. Do you think it'll be easy if I wear those tiaras' and gowns with me?" I talk back.

"Not at all, Mackenzie." my dad agreed. Mabuti pa yung dad ko.

"Okay, okay. Just eat." my mom surrendered.

Yes! All I need to do after I eat is escape.

We were eating silently when I broke the silence. "Hey, bro."

"Yeah?" he asked annoyed. Uhm, ano nga bang sasabihin ko? Ay, ano ba yan. "Uh, nothing." I said.

I'm almost done eating when my mom walk around and get a grab of my backpack. What the hell?!!

0__0

I was so shocked to the point that my eyes widen. I was dumbfounded. Hindi nag-sink in sa utak ko yung pangyayari. I knew it! My mom was doubting me! How can she be foolish knowing that I'm her daughter? Of course, she knows my tricks. She knows all about me. It's me who's foolish! I was not thinking! Ugh! This is so failure!

"Mom, give that back to me." Kukunin ko na sana yung backpack ko so I could run away since I saw the gate was opened.

But I saw a car entering our gate with a trademark Serenity .

Oh no! My grandma is here. This is all wrong timing! Ugh! Epic fail!

"WHAT'S THIS, MACKENZIE?!! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?!! ARE YOU GOING TO ESCAPE?!! HUH??! ANSWER ME?!!" my mom said angrily. Oh God. This is all wrong timing! Bahala na!

God, lead my path.

"Ah.. Eh.. Ie.. Oo.. Ou?" I replied. My brother chuckled. Whoa! I saw that! That's a first. Okay, okay, back to the situa--

"UGGGGHHHH!!! MACKENZIE!!! BUTLER, LOCK THIS GIRL IN HER ROOM!!" my mom shouted and disappeared.

"What?!!!" I was so shocked. WTF?! I saw the butler and the bodyguards coming.

"Sis, run away quick!" my brother panic.

"What?" I was still overloading.

"Better run, my precious princess." my dad calmly said still eating. How can he be so--

"QUICK!" my brother shouted. "Oh. Right. Right." I said and run.

I run as fast as I could. This gate should stay still. I should be there before it closes or else I'm doomed! I was running and sweating. This is so not me! I saw the bodyguards running, too. But I was fast. I didn' t know that I have this kind of feet.

I saw the car coming this way. Maybe, to stop me. But I run the other way so I passed it. Yes! I'm so excellent! But the door's almost closed so I have to run faster. Ugh! I'm tired.

Just one run.. Just one step.. Don't close it. Don't close it yet! And..

Ouch!

I can't move it! My shoulder hurts. I bumped the edge of the gate and it's so painful! I wanna cry.

I manage to go out and I was happy but an exchange happened, I hit my shoulder. Ahhhh! I hate that guard! I stop running after I go out but the the gate opened again and saw a tons of bodyguards.

"There she is." one of them said. What?!! It's not over yet?!!

I can't even--

"Whoa!" Someone grab me and get a hold of my wrist and run. Okaaaaayyyy~ Who's this guy? Mabuti nalang at hindi yung kaliwang kamay ko yung hinila niya. Tumakbo na rin ako. My goal is to have freedom and I can't just leave it behind. I won't get caught this time.

While we were running, I saw his face. Omo! So handsome. His hair has bangs that makes his face soften and cute.

Wait. He looks familiar. Where did I see him?

"Just focus on running. I know I'm handsome."

0___0 !!!

Is he the Prince?!!